Aqua's Idea, Idol

Start from the beginning

"NOOO! THAT'S INCREDIBLY SPECIFICALLY" cried Miyako. She puts her head on the table with her hands around her.

"What should I do...." Said Miyako with low voice. Ruby puts her hand on Miyako's arm.

"It is simple"said Ruby. Miyako looks up to see Ruby.

"Guard our family's secret. Also dote on those children and do all they ask of thee..." Said Ruby

Miyako just heard all of what Ruby said with a hope in her look.

"Thou art faithful in this, thy next husband might be a handsome actor" said Ruby.

What Ruby just said makes Miyako's eyes shining. She looks like starting to light up.

"WHAT,SERIOUSLY?!" Miyako become more excited.

"I'LL DO IT! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU SAID! I'LL EVEN LICK YOUR INSOLES!" Said Miyako while shaking both Ruby's hands.

'You don't need to go that far....' thinks Merry. Well atleast they got an adult in their side now....

"Handsome second hubby~"

Miyako sings happily when cleaning her house. Merry just sigh on the sight.

"Was that okay?" ask Ruby. Merry just gives her a thumb up

"Either way, our range of movement as infants is limited. We needed an adult helper" explain Aqua. Merry just looks at him.

" Now we'll be able to go outside." Said Aqua while pointing on the window.

"WHOOHOO!" Excited Ruby. Merry just give a smile.

"Still that was impressive. Are you an actor before?" Ask Aqua, turns to Ruby to face her.

"Right! It was good" compliment Merry.

Ruby shakes her head. "No, that was a first for me" answer Ruby.

"A first? Weren't you in any plays at school?" Ask Aqua.

Ruby's face expression suddenly go down a bit. Merry could see it.

"I... grew up in kind of unique place"

"Oh? It's talent, then. Maybe you'll grow up to be an actress" said Aqua.

"Grow up...?" said Ruby. Merry could feels that there are something wrong but it isn't really her business.

In the night,

Merry sits beside Ruby who's already fell asleep. She looks at Ruby with a smile on her face. She remembers her younger fan's face.

"I miss you guys..." Said Merry with low voice while patting Ruby's head.

Aqua walk to Merry and Ruby with a blanket in his hands. Merry looks to Aqua and sees he put the blanket on Ruby.

"When this kid talks about Ai, her enthusiasm's just like yours...Sarina-chan" said Aqua.

'Sarina-chan?' Merry surprised with the new name coming out from Aqua. Before she even ask, Ruby awake.

"What?....Did you call me?.." ask Ruby. Merry looks at Ruby who's awake.

'Did he calls her name?' thinks Merry. She feels like there are something with the name.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Ask Aqua. He walks to reach television remote and turn on the television.

"If you're gonna sleep, go to bed" said Aqua.

"Nnh..." Groan Ruby. She get down from couch and walks to the bedroom.

Merry who just watch her from behind, feels like there's actually something big that almost happen.

Reincarnation Of Diva (Oshi No Ko X Uta From One Piece Film Red)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara