I think there's only one. I look up at her.

"I'm going there now, I think there's only one with Professor Day, I might be wrong though." I breathe heavy as I hand her the papers getting up quickly picking up my little bag too.

"Yes, I think you may be correct, professor Day does not work here anymore...I'm taking over his place." She fixes the papers and I open my mouth to speak but I don't know what to say.

I'm relieved.

"Um....Well, I'm going there right now so—yeah." I smile politely.

"Fantastic...Might I get your name?" She asks walking beside me as I fix my skirt...it's getting cold, why am I wearing a skirt.

"Diana—Diana cooper." I hold out my hand to her...Do you do that to your professors—I never talk to mine so I'm not too sure.

"Nice to meet you, Diana. I'm professor Moore." She shakes my hand and I smile.

"Like Jonathan Moore?" I laugh and she looks at me confused, I take my hand away as I keep walking, not even smiling anymore.

This is mortifying.

"Joe Goldberg—you know from the show 'you' and the—never mind, sorry, my girlfriend really likes that show and forces me to watch it with her." I laugh a little and Professor Moore smiles, nice smile. She's pretty, she's maybe in her thirties—she kind of looks like Sandra Bullock, she's a little more tanned, different lips and bright brown eyes.

Natalie would definitely have a crush on her.

I stop outside the double wooden doors.

After professor Moore's lecture, I help her find her office. She tries to balance some things in her hands as she tries to unlock her office too.

"Here, let me help." I offer my help. She looks to me smiling.

"Thank you." She lets out a sigh that's half a laugh as I take her briefcase and laptop along with some papers.

She unlocks the office pushing the door open. She turns back to me and I hand her back her things.

"I have a question for you before you go." Professor Moore says and I nod.

"Yeah?" I ask, she nods for me to go into her office.

I follow her inside the large office, and what an office it is.

The walls are wooden, a dark brown wood kind of effect, once you step inside you're a little away from the front of her desk, her desk is also a dark brown wood, very big. There's a globe on it. She also has a lighter brown, leather office chair that has wheels, its one of those chairs that spin.

I look around, the wall behind the desk has two very large book shelves, from the floor to the ceiling, they are filled with books already.

Over to the right of the room, there's a window with dark red, almost brown curtains and beneath the window is a long dresser.

There's two leather arm chairs too, with a small, round glass table too.

"You got lucky with your office." I say looking away from the room and looking to her. She walks around her desk setting her things down.

"Well, I got promoted this job for a reason."

"Promoted?"

"Yes..Dean Horne, was at an event not too long ago...I had won an award and we discussed the university I was working at, it was a small university...She said I needed more recognition."