WIKIPEDIA.

WIKIPEDIA: VITTORIA CORELONE

( corelone in 2022 )

full name: vittoria helena corelone
born: 16th July 1998 ( age 25 )
Kensington, London
occupation: actor, director, model
years active: 2006 - present

Vittoria Corelone is an English actress and director who is most notably known for her work in films such as: The Holiday , Once Upon A Time in Hollywood — and television shows such as: Eastenders, Merlin and many other on screen and off screen productions both as an actress and director.

^ EARLY LIFE

Vittoria was born to Helena and Lucio Morette in Kensington, London (1998). Although at the age of seven months, both of her parents were killed in a road collision leaving the infant with zero legible relatives and therefore was placed into the foster system.

At the age of one, Vittoria was adopted by Anton and Fiona Corelone and split her time between their residential homes in both Holland Park, London and Sardinia, Italy.

Her new adoptive parents made it an utmost importance to keep Vittoria involved with her Italian heritage, both inherited when she was adopted and her biological fathers ancestry which were Italians who immigrated to Britain in the 1970s.

Corelone attended a private preparatory academy in London, before attending LAMDA ( London Academy Of Music And Dramatic Arts) until the age of eighteen.

^ CAREER

Corelone made her acting debut in 2006 in the British christmas rom-com ' the holiday ' in which she played 'Olivia' one of Jude Law's daughters in the production.

Seemingly charmed by Corelone's performance, she was soon cast in the reoccurring role of princess Anastasia Pendrgaon the younger sister to King Arthur in BBC production Merlin (2008). Corelone received high praise for these roles and was nominated for numerous awards at the mere age of eleven.

Her most notable roles coming from her role in the British Soap 'Eastenders' as Louise Mitchell — in which Corelone won the award for best supporting actress at the NTA's.

In 2018, she was cast in romantic drama series 'If we meet again' as ' Jeanie' in which she starred alongside close friend Calum Turner who played her romantic counterpart 'Harry'. It was her emotional portrayal as Jeanie that earned Corelone her first BAFTA and the hearts of many filmmakers and directors across the globe.

In 2019, she made a cameo as 'sunny' in Taretino's ' Once Upon a Time In Hollywood ' — however, when offered another role in another of Tarentino's projects she turned it due to other commitments.

In 2021, Corelone was cast as ' Tilly Hammond' in Apple Tv series Ted Lasso. Playing the influencer love interest of fellow fan favourite  Jamie Tartt — she has spoken out publicly about her love for the show and it's cast. And even directed a few of the episodes herself.  She is also expected to return for the spinoff series 'The Richmond Way' but nothing as been confirmed as of yet.

In 2022, she was officially cast in the live-action adaptation of Disney film Tangled as Princess Rapunzel alongside HOTD actor Fabien Frankel, it is due to release sometime in 2024.

Corolone starred alongside Florence Pugh and Harry Styles in 2022 dystopian film ' Don't Worry Darling' — however, rumours circulated of tension on set between Corolone, Pugh and their director Olivia Wilde due to the cheating allegations concerning Wilde's relationship overlap with both Styles' and Jason Sudeikis.

Most recently, Corolone stared as the lead in the National Theatre's adaptation of Shakespeare's 'Macbeth' in which follows a modern day retelling from Lady Macbeth's point of view. And has been nominated for many awards for this role.

She also has many untitled projects yet to be announced — including rumours of a possible role as 'Gwen Stacy' in the next Spider-Man instalment.

^ PERSONAL LIFE

Although rumours have circulated, Corolone keeps her dating life private — having been photographed romantically with co-star Calum Turner both during and after their roles in 'If we meet again' yet nothing was ever confirmed by either of the actors or their management.

Corolone keeps a close friendship group of fellow British Actors which are often showcased on her social media platforms — the group includes: Taron Egerton, Florence Pugh , Will Poulter , Simone Ashley, Calum Turner , Jonah Hauer-King and Olivia Cooke.

^ FILMOGRAPHY:

OLIVIA — THE HOLIDAY (2006)
ANASTASIA PENDRAGON — MERLIN (2008 -
2012)
LOUISE MITCHELL — EASTENDERS ( 2016 — 2020)
JEANIE — IF WE MEET AGAIN ( 2018)
SUNNY — ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD ( 2019)
TILLY HAMMOND — TED LASSO ( 2021 - 2023)
EVELYN — DONT WORRY DARLING (2021)
RAPUNZEL — LIVE ACTION TANGLED ( ??)
LADY MACBETH — NATIONAL THEATRE'S MACBETH ( 2022)