Msaliti and Jasusi

(The screen opens to Nyeupe's stormy blue eyes as he yells)

Nyeupe: HOW DID THAT CUB ROAR SO LOUD!!?

(Kifo, a grey wolf in Nyeupe's pack, whimpers)

Kifo: I-I don't know. Maybe she could be a friend of Nyeusi and he taught her to roar that lo-

Nyeupe: NEVER mention the name of MY SO-CALLED COUSIN in my presence EVER AGAIN!!

Mbaya: (quietly) y'know, maybe Nyeusi had the right idea of leaving Nyeupe.... Maybe.

(Suddenly, we hear voices outside. Nyeupe groans in annoyance)

Nyeupe: ughh!! What now?!?

(A black bird and a Pantheress show up, and they appear to be arguing)

Msaliti: you couldn't hunt a LITTLE bunny even if you try.

Jasusi: that antelope cowered at the sight of me, what's a little birdie gonna do to 'em?

Msaliti: I've seen FROGS hunt better than you! And by the way, the antelope didn't cower, it started beating you up for 20 minutes before I saw and decided to rescue you, you black idiot!

Jasusi: IDIOT!?! IDIOT!?! WHY I'D OUGHTA!!

Nyeupe: ENOUGH!!!

(This silenced Msaliti and Jasusi)

Nyeupe: what happened now that got you two so worked up?!

Jasusi: Msaliti's doubting the best huntress in the whole entire universe!

Msaliti: And who's that? A gnat?

Jasusi: me!

Msaliti: ehh... not seeing her.

Jasusi: grrrr....

Nyeupe: how'd the hunt go?

Msaliti: Jasusi screwed it all up. The minute she stepped on a blade of grass, the antelope herd started beating her up and I had to rescue her. Thanks to her, we only got a few zebra legs.

Jasusi: I screwed it up? YOU did! Msaliti distracted me and the antelope spotted me!

Msaliti: Well at least I saved us both before we got caught by the Night Pride and the Royal Guard.

Jasusi: I already saw Anga incoming long before that, we had to hide in the tall grass!

Msaliti:yeah thanks to you

Jasusi: grrrrr!

Nyeupe: Stop you insolent animals! I've had enough of you two!

Msaliti: Pshh.. it's because of her i'd rather join the Night Pride.

Jasusi: I'd say...good riddance!

Nyeupe: well if that's what you want then one of you can become a spy for us and tell us what happens in the Night Pride.

Jasusi: It will be my honor.

Nyeupe: Okay, then.

Msaliti: It will be your doom.

Jasusi: Shut up, we both know the Tree of Life well.

Msaliti: I've actually been stranded there for a while. I can keep myself a secret.

Jasusi: Nyeupe has already said that I...

Nyeupe: do not speak for me. You will not fail Msaliti.

Msaliti: Have I ever?