embodiment

feeling the soft, silky fabric lightly embracing the body, touching the skin.
how strange.
how strange that the human being can feel the texture of something that the so called 'skin' that was just in touch with.

hearing the noisy sound coming from the little ear buds in the ears.
how strange.
how strange that you can take in the sound waves and somehow enjoy different types of it.

seeing the dim, flickering light bulb which tries to hold onto the energy it has left.
how strange.
how strange that you can differ each colors in the small room and see the edges of seperate several items laying around.

breathing in the air of the stuffy room and smelling divergent scents at the same time.
how strange.
how strange that humans can smell objects or even living beings.

tasting this unknown substance.
how strange.
how strange that even after years of living and experiencing all kinds of senses there are still more. this tastes strange, feels strange, looks just as strange and smells strange. and it fades. all the senses that this substance brings with it fade over the minutes that the human being is in the dim room on its bed.

after such a long time of isolation, the human leaves the uncomfortable room and leaves all its senses behind.
it was just an embodiment of a human being. not actually being a human. not doing all the things ''normal'' humans do. the petite soul got seperated with its body. After all, it was only an embodiment.

°°°

idk why i started writing again (i didnt really)
i just felt like writing this bc ive been feeling down again lately and i just remembered all the emotions and feelings i had during my emo time and got a lil inspired
im glad we're still here :)

rest in peace to all the beautiful souls.

love, yel.

23rd jun 2023
02nd aug 2023
04th jan 2023
10th jan 2024