4.

Y'all dw dw Nene will end up being in love with Emu!!
Tsukasa journey/Gunjou Sanka cover 🔛🔝

Toya got woken up by Kohane, the girl looked worried. Toya looked around and saw Nene looking outside the window in the building they stayed in for the night.

"What's happening?"

Toya asked.

Kohane sighed and looked at Nene.

"Nene saw someone outside just a minute ago. Akito went to investigate it and.. Well, we are just worried. And I also wanted to wake you up because Nene asked me to"

The girl replied and smiled at Nene.

Toya got up and stood next to Nene, putting a hand on her shoulder. The green haired girl looked at him and smiled softly, seeming less worried than before. She still didn't say a word, but the only thing that was important is the fact that Nene's less scared now.

Some time passed, Akito was still not coming back. Kohane, Nene and Toya started to get worried, what if something happened to him?

Kohane was walking around the room, thinking of how to check if he's alright. Nene was sitting in a corner, worried and Toya.. Toya was getting some bandages.

"Huh? Are you hurt?"

Nene asked.

"I'm going to find Akito"

Toya announced and left without hesitating.

He walked around the building, trying to find the boy. The only thing that was heard was some shooting from afar and his own footsteps. But something else could be heard..

Toya quickly ran to the place where he heard someone falling, the boy saw.. Akito?

"Damn.."

Yep, it was definitely Akito's voice.

Toya ran to him as fast as possible.

"Shinonome, are you alright?"

Toya asked and looked at the boy with a clearly worried expression. Akito was sitting on the ground, looking at his hand that was covered in blood.

"Stay away from me!"

Akito said and pointed his gun towards Toya, almost pulling the trigger. Toya stopped walking and put his hands up.

"Hey, hey, I just want to help"

The boy looked at Akito, surprised by how quick his reaction was.

"Toya? What- You shouldn't be here, I don't know if they left already!"

The orange haired boy didn't look annoyed or hurt, he looked rather.. Worried.

Toya kneeled down next to him, grabbing his hand gently.

"Is it broken? I mean, does your hand hurt?"

Aoyagi looked at Akito. The other boy looked away, sighing.

"I will be fine, let's go now"

Akito sighed, still worried but also slightly embarrassed. He didn't want anyone to help him, it would make Akito seem week.

"You're not-"

Toya looked at Akito's hand and paused.

"..Did someone shoot your hand. I mean, did the bullet go right through it"

He chuckled nervously, looking at it in shock.

"I can't feel it. That's good. But yeah, it kind of just happened"

Akito sighed again.

The other boy started bandaging Akito's hand quickly.

Akito was looking at Toya, a soft smile forming on his face. Shinonome didn't want to admit it, but he was glad that Aoyagi was actually being nice to him, even if they tried to kill each other at first.

After Toya was done, Akito looked at his hand and then at Toya again.

"..Thanks"

He said, slightly embarrassed again.

Toya helped Akito stand up and soon they started walking towards the place where Kohane and Nene were.

The building wasn't any different from the other ones, it was as tall as the other buildings. Blue lights were sparkling on the rooftop, some windows were covered with smoke coming out of them, no one knew what was the reason of the smoke  coming out. Most of the buildings main colours were either blue, orange or green. The neon colours attracted everyone's eyes, especially the blue ones that were mostly in the starting zone.

That was also the reason why most of people got eliminated at first. They were too scared to leave the starting zone so everyone just stayed in the blue buildings.

As Akito and Toya arrived, both of the girls were planning something.

"We're back"

Toya sighed, opening the door and stepping aside so Akito could go in.

"Finally! Akito if you ever do something so stupid-"

Kohane paused and just sighed.

"Nevermind. At least you're alive"

Nene looked at them, her eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Guess what. I think that I know what's going on in this weird world. Or game. Same thing"

She said, a small smile appearing on her face.

"So, before you say anything, let me explain.

The whole world has three sections -
The starting section, main colour blue;
The second section, main colour orange;
The last section, main colour green.

We can get to the second section by walking, but if we want to get to the last section you have to find a teleporter in the second section"

Nene paused, looking at everyone.

"You're a genius Nene!"

Toya smiled excitedly, looking at Nene with clear excitement.

Akito just rolled his eyes and grabbed his gun.

"So are we going to start walking to the second section or something?"

He asked.

Nene thought about it for a moment, not sure what to say. Of course, they had to go there. But they also had to be aware of other players out there.

"What about staying here for the night here, for the last time and then continuing to explore this section?"

Kohane suggested, seeing how Nene was struggling with thinking of it.

"Sure"

Akito sighed and nodded.

Y'all pls. Give me some ideas because I already messed up by forgetting the whole scenario I had for this fanfic. Please guys help

 Please guys help