Prologue(being remade)

Hello hi yes

Anyways this story may contain triggering stuff such as blood, gore, murder, sharp stuff, pills, rape, eating disorders etc,(not exactly sure of all the tw's they're all possible to be included but not 100% sure) And i don't note tw's so i suggest you'd be wary of my warning.

Remember that i do not ship them irl, just their minecraft personas. This is simply fanfiction and nothing to be taken seriously.(and rip king, he was really great and i think we should still hold onto his memory tightly <3)

So have fun reading this i guess- i'm not really thinking the story through just pretty much writing as i go. I might run out of ideas at one point so i'd probably hold it for longer until new chapters and shit, also i'm prettyyy sure there will be sentences that don't make sense and grammar mistakes.(i turned off autocorrect, this is the best i can do man) also my vocabulary isn't that vast so it won't be something to leave your mouth agape, just a dumb little cringe story i thought of

And this is also the first story i'll publish so uhm yay for firsts i guess

Also i'm not sure how to describe this but it's gonna be more of a "depressed teens with shitty trauma" other than "funni war criminals"
3rd Person POV:

Clay shuffled in his bed as he kept trying to deal with another nightmare. It isn't uncommon for him to have frequent nightmares, they're not that severe for a child to find it extremely difficult to comprehend. But they're just nightmares about things which he fears, Puffy has been continuously trying to take him to psychotherapy but nothing worked.

He slowly opened his eyes, tears were forming from the fallopian tubes and all he could think about was a glimpse of comfort, he glanced towards Drista's bed. A strange feeling of fear shot through him when he realised she wasn't there but it quickly vanished when he noticed her standing at the window, she seemed as if she was trying to look at something outside.

This night is extremely unsettling, not even cloudy, but a little foggy and there wasn't just the smallest activity of wind flowing.

"Drista? What are you doing?"

She seemed to get a bit startled by his brother's voice but get a feeling of reassurance knowing he's awake. Though she was hesitant to reply, as if she was scared of how Clay would react.

"There's something outside, i saw it going in the forest..." She started fiddling with her hands while lowering her gaze.

He glanced at her in surprise, but since he was older he had a bit of a glimpse of her being younger and a bit more imaginative than him.

"Are you sure? Maybe it was just-"

She glared.

"I know what i saw"

Clay sighed, he walked up to the window besides her and took a glance. Though the small amount of fog made it a bit difficult to see something he could've caught a glimpse that there was movement in the bushes somewhere.

"It's probably a stray animal..."

She could only notice through his hesitant tone of voice that he was a bit thrown off aswell. Drista wasn't gonna fall asleep with the thought of something lurking outside in that forest. It was because she would always catch a glimpse of something, the window covers are transparent so even if they pull them over, Drista would be able to see through since she's closer to the window. And ad Clay knows it, she'd overreact over a small shadow at the edge of the window if it ever came down for it to show.

"No, what if something comes in through the window!? We should wake up aunty to check..."

Clay shook his head and stopped her before she'd take a step towards the door.