A sports festival???

I was sitting in English class, bored out of my mind, not even paying attention. Then Aoi tapped my shoulder. "Hey, y/n! Which sport are you signing up for?" She said, pointing to the board which had multiple sports on it. "Ahh..what?" I said, totally confused. "Y/n! Did you space out agian? It's the sports festival!" She said, a wide smile on her face.

I looked at the board and saw many options. "Oh I don't really play sports..but if I had to choose, I'd do volly ball." I said, pointing to the board. Aoi then smiled. "Cool! I'll sign up too." She left to go sign both of our names on the board, I reached in and grabbed my phone to text Aki.

Y/n- Aki! Did you sign up for volly ball?

Aki- hell yeah! You know I did!

Y/n- great! What about killua and the rest?

Aki- it's separated by gender of course, but gon picked soccer. So I'd assume killua would do the same

Y/n- ah okay, we should go cheer them on when thier games start

Aki- yep! Now pay attention! Your in English!

Y/n- shush! I am!

I smiled as I put my phone back in my pocket. Aoi then walked over. "I got us signed up" she said, putting her hands on her hips confidently. I smiled at her "let's go! Do you know when they start?" I asked

"Yeah, we have usual classes today, then for the next three days we have the sports! No classes!" She said, really happy. I smiled at her. "Alright! We just have to get through the day." I said

Suddenly the bell rang, signaling the end of class. I hoped out of my chair, exited to see killua next class. "See ya y/n!" Aoi said, running out of the class. I smiled at her and waved as I packed my bag.

I walked into science, wearily looking for killua, 'he better be here! Don't tell me his dumbass skipped.' I thought as I walked around, trying to find a seat.

"Yo, y/n" I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind me and saw killua sitting in a chair, his bad right next to him. "I saved a seat for you." He said, gesturing to the bag. I smiled at him. "Thanks!"

I sat down next to him. "So which sport did you sign up for?" He asked, looking at me. "I did volly ball, what about you?" I asked, staring into those beautiful blue eyes. He suddenly grabbed my hand, catching me off guard. "Soccer" he said, a smile on his face.

A blush flooded my face instantly, I still get flustered around him. "A-ah.."I said, shuddering. He smirked at me. "Pay attention y/n. Your gunna miss the lesson." He said, purposely making me flustered. I scoffed at him "then don't make me flustered." I said, trying to conpose me self.

He laughed "I'm not doing anything though, I just want to hold your hand." He said, smiling at me softy. My heart Melted as I completely tuned out the lesson, not paying attention at all. "Y/n. What is the answer to question 4." The professor said, snapping me out of my transe. "Oh um...119?" I asked, completely clueless.

Everyone laughed at my answer as I sulked. "Wrong. Pay attention." The professor said killua then grippened on my hand, getting my attention. "The answer was 120. You weren't far off." He said, trying to comfort me.

After classes were over we headed back to the dorm. I went to Aki and Gons room as I had a question. "Aki!" I said walking into the room "hm? Yeah?" She said, playing video games. "I don't have any athletic clothes for the festival, want to go shopping?" I said, a smirk on my face. She nodded excitedly. "Yes! Let's ask gon and killua to come with us" she said, standing up.

Once we arrived at the mall we immediately went into an athletic store. "Killua, come with me!" I said, grabbing his hand, fluttering him. "I need you to judge my outfits" I said.

I picked out some clothes that I liked and went to the fitting room. "Wait here" I said, walking into the dressing room. I picked out my favorite clothes and tried them on, seeing how I looked in the mirror.

I walked out, looking at killua. "So? Is this ok?" I said. He just stared at me, mouth open in shock. "Y-you..." he said, looking away. I smirked at him, it's so cute to see him flustered. "You look cute.." he said, blushing violently.

I walked up to him and pecked him on the cheek. "Thanks! But you look better." I said, walking away to go change back into my normal clothes.

I looked at myslef in the mirror, flush coming all over my face. 'He's so cute!' I thought as the image of flustered killua ran through my mind. "I can't wait for this festival!" I muttered.