3

The class went fast since everyone was always around me I just didn't like the way they looked at me.

I saw yeosang at the door looking at me "Hey sangie, oh wait is that WOOYOUNG!!" He smiled and nodded "hey young young" he looked at me "hey do I know you?" I went upto him and grabbed his neck "you wanna die today right?" He laughed "no shit, yeosang help me" he ran away shouting as I followed with yeosang "im so tired" wooyoung said "nonsense, your the one who made us ran you dumbo" he laughed "Australia actually did cure you" I nodded "any ways yeosang who the heck is your boyfriend??" I looked at yeosang who was already turning red "lets go to the cafeteria"

We reached the Cafe and we went to this table that was filled with people "hey guys this is heeseung the one I was telling you about" he introduced me "heeseung this is mingi the dumb one" "um excuse me who the hell are you calling dumb?" The introduced guy said "you who else? Anyways this is jongho he never smiles unless he is with mingi he is also strong, this one right here is sunoo he is the sassy one, this one right here that is looking at me as if he want to eat me alive is yunho my boyfriend and also the loud one, this one is jungwon, that right there is mother seongwha and appa hongjoong oh that one on his phone is sunghoon......." heintroduced everyone but that sunghoon guy really interested me for some reason "so who is your boyfriend?" I said smirking "you really never listen, this one name yunho is my boyfriend" I nodded "hello yeosang boyfriend the names heeseung and I think your handsome yeosang probably doesn't mind if you could be shared" I said teasingly as yeosang hugged yunhos arm "nope he is mine" I laughed "calm down kang sangie no one's stealing him, he is just stealing my heart that's all" yeosang began to chase me I went to the sunghoon guy and hide behind him "sunghoonie help I think yeosang wants to kill me" he looked at me and then I remembered "hehe wait pretend I'm a ghost" I covered his eyes then ran away.

I sat down next to sunghoon who was still on his phone "hey I got food for you here" I said handing the plate to him "I never told you to bring me food" I looked at him and rolled my eyes "I never told you to give me that attitude" I rolled my eyes once again this time he looked at me "who even are you?" I shook my head "so let's say your weren't listening when I introduced myself?" I looked at him "yh can't be bothered to" I just shook my head "and I can't be bothered telling you who I am" I rolled my eyes, sunoo guy looked at me "finally someone that can handle his coldness" he said "my big brother is the same so I'm not bothered" I looked as he started to eat "oi" Jake said "are you talking to me mate?" He looked at me in shock "so Ur from Australia?" I just nodded.

I saw sunghoon looking at me "what?" I asked him "nothing can I have water" I just gave him the most bombastic side eyes "what?" I faced him "um your manners to ask for things exist" I looked at him as he rolled his eyes "ugg fine please" I gave him the water "I thought today you wouldn't be getting any water"

Sunghoon Pov
Who the hell is this guy?¿?