"Slapped a sticker where my Dad's never going to find it..."

"And when I feel alone, like no one understands what I'm going through, I remember my friends who get it

"And when I feel alone, like no one understands what I'm going through, I remember my friends who get it..." Miles says as he thinks of the other spiders before he adds "And my aunt"

Miles swings, flips, and runs through the city. He webs a train as leverage to catapult himself through the air. He looks great since he is getting much better at being this.

"I never thought I'd be able to do any of this stuff. But I can. Anyone can wear the mask. You can wear the mask. If you didn't know that before, I hope you do now" Miles climbs into the top bunk, turning out the light, put on his headphones... "Cuz I'm Spider-Man. And I'm not the only one. Not by a long shot"

He closes his eyes. Starts singing the words along to "Sunflower" finally. But his eyes snap open as a bright light suddenly shines down on him.

Ж

Ф

A massive lab space, so bleeding edge that it looks alien. Holographic images of the Collider's final moments (twisted, flowering cityscapes... giant floating pencils... Spider-Ham, etc) hover above the dozens of workstations filling the room. We also get a glimpse of headshots of the different spiders involved in it, Peter, Peni, and Gwen.

Lyla, a hologram of a young woman, stands in the center of the lab, flickering from one screen to the next

"You're a bit late" she tells the huge figure coming into the place.

"We can't all be everywhere at once" the deep voice from the person says as they come into the light.

"A little text might have been nice" Lyla told them.

"I was gone for less than two hours, what happened?" the suited figure asked.

"Okay okay okay I know what it looks like but, here's the good news..." the hologram tried to explain.

"Oh here we go" the figure sighed.

"...the multiverse DIDN'T collapse" Lyla said "A little touch and go, but it worked out"

"Great story. Hey, did you finish the goober?"

"It's not a goober. It's a gizmo" lyla corrects him.

"Do you always have to call me out? It's just really frustrating and it bums me out" the suited figure said.

She gestures to a crazy watch floating above a pedestal.

"Don't get too excited Miguel it's just a prototype"

The gizmo attaches itself to the Suited Figure's arm "Okay, ow!"

"You could be the first person to make an autonomous multiverse jump... or the last"

The suited character stands stock still for a long moment, considering the watch

The suited character stands stock still for a long moment, considering the watch. Slowly, his suit's features come to the light.

"Okay, so we're just going to roll the dice on this?" Miguel asks her.

"So what do you say pal? Where do you want to go first?

"Let's start at the beginning. One last time. Earth 67" his voice come out.

Ж

"Where are you leaving to hermana?" Rio asks her sister who was done packing and was giving her sister the instructions to take care of her cat.

"I can't tell you" Victoria scratched the back of her head "But I'll be fine. Don't you worry about me"

"Miles will miss you"Jefferson told his sister in law.

"Tell him my house is his until I come back" Victoria handed them the keys to her house and went to her car.

She heard a scuffling noise as she felt Miles slide into his house through the window and take off his mask, hiding the symbol of his suit with a coat.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Miles shouts.

"Miles! What are you doing here?" Victoria asked.

"I couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye" he replied, a hint of sadness creeping into his expression "I heard you were leaving, and I didn't want you to go without knowing how much you mean to me"

"Oh, Miles, you know how much I love you too" she whispered, her voice filled with affection.

As they embraced, Victoria couldn't help but feel a pang of regret about leaving. However, she also knew that her journey was necessary, and she had to face whatever lay ahead.

"I'll miss you, Miles, but I'll be back before you know it" she assured him, her voice filled with determination "Take care of yourself and your parents while I'm gone, okay?"

"I will, Aunt Victoria. And remember, we're always here for you too" Miles nodded, his eyes shimmering with a mix of pride and concern.

Feeling a renewed sense of strength, Victoria hugged her nephew once more before finally stepping into her car. As she drove away, she glanced back at her family, knowing that their love and support would be with her every step of the way, the red vials in the back seat were safely placed in a baggage where a simple metal bracelet lay as well.