Chapter 1: Gallery

*AURELIA POV*

"Go away." I grumble at my alarm as it blares in my ears.

I roll over and open my eyes.

12pm.

"Fuck." I whisper and jump out of bed rushing around my pent house.

Today i have this art gallery show to attend for some type of fund raiser. I wasn't really listening to my manger talk about it.

I stand infront of my mirror and my gaze lingers to the certificate next to it.

'Worlds youngest female billionaire.'

I take a deep breath looking back at the suit i'm wearing.

my suit ^^

my suit ^^

When i was fifteen i released my own fashion line, i always knew i wanted to be a fashion designer.

It didn't take long for my business to blow up and i got more deals, more lines and it's been so much fun.

One year ago i became a billionaire, the worlds youngest female billionaire.

I'm twenty two now and i've still got my life to live.

I quickly learnt that when i attended business meetings and went to any type of function people would take me more serious if i wore a suit or a nice dress.

This suit would be nice for an art gallery.

I quickly leave my penthouse at the Independence Apartment block. It's one of the best in the entire city of Manhattan.

I go down the elevator and out into the foyer. Fully decked out with black and white marble and gold accents.

"Good afternoon Miss. Moore." The Concierge, Freddy smiles at me as my heels clunk on the floor.

"Good afternoon." I smile before walking into the Independence parking lot.

I find my Bentley continental GT and climb in turning on my music.

I feel so overwhelmed, i never wake up this late. I must of not turned on my morning alarm.

I woke up to my lunch alarm. Sometimes i forget to eat when i get so caught up in designing. Sometimes i don't want to eat.

I pull up into the art gallery and walk in greeted by the owner and painter, Bridget.

"Hi Miss. Moore." She shakes my hand.

"Good afternoon, Bridget, i can't wait to see your work."

"Thank you." Her smile widens making me smile. I move past her and walk into the function.