1

Heeseung Pov
Today was the first day of collage and to say the truth I am really excited because i was waiting for this my whole life "heeseung!!!" I quickly got out of my universe as my mom called my name, I ran down stairs "what did I say about running down stairs?" Mom said as she looked at me with those eyes.

I went to the kitchen to make myself some food "YAH LEE KNOW WHERE IS MY HEADPHONES THAT YOU BORROWED??!!!!" My big brother taeyong said (Stan nct and stray kids) lee know jumped out of his sit and started running towards his room "hyung is collage scary?" I asked as I took a bite(watch 'BITE ME' you guys) out of my sandwich taeyong simply shook his head "ok guys I'm heading off to work please take care of yourselves and taeyong please make sure lee know gets to class" she says with a concerned voice.

"Here" lee know says giving taeyong the headphones "ok now everyone go get inside the car and imma drive you to school" me and minho obeyed and did as we were told "look once we get there were gonna separate you go your own way and I go my own way got it?" I nodded my head "it's not like I'm gonna follow you anyways" I whispered while rolling my eyes, taeyong came and drove us to collage let's just say he no longer goes there.

So i have two brothers taeyong who is the oldest and like a mother since my mom is normally never at home, he works at a company as a manager, Lee know is my second oldest brother who gets into all sorts of trouble because he likes skipping school alot but he can be really nice as well, then there is my mom who is never at home it's sad I know, then there's me who is the youngest and proud of it.

"OK were here" taeyong said, I went up to him and hugged him a goodbye "calm down bud it's not that scary" I shook my head "you only say that because you were there before" I got out of the car and went inside the main door 'so big' I thought, I kept on wondering around but then bumped into someone.....

SORRY KINDA SHORT AND CLIFF HANGER, IMMA MAKE SURE TO UPDATE AGAIN