"When the governors learned that Arthur Weasley's daughter was taken into the Chamber, they saw fit to summon me back."

"Ridiculous!"

"Curiously, Lucius, several of them were under the impression that you would curse their families if they did not agree to suspend me in the first place."

"You did what?" Narcissa asks in a dark tone.

"How dare you!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"My sole concern has always been, and will always be, the welfare of this school and, of course, its students." He glances at Ada and then turns back to Dumbledore "The culprit has been identified, I presume."

"Oh, yes."

"And? Who was it?"

Professor Dumbledore pauses dramatically before answering "Voldemort."

"Ah."

"Only this time he chose to act through somebody else by means of this." Dumbledore holds up Riddle's diary."I see."

Dobby pulls on Ada's sleeve "Mmm." He looks straight at the diary "Mm-mmm." And looks to Lucius.

"Fortunately, our young Miss. Potter discovered it. One hopes that no more of Voldemort's old school things should find their way into innocent hands. The consequences for the one responsible would be... severe."

Lucius glares as he turns to face Ada "Well... let us hope Miss. Potter will always be around... to save the day..." Ada just hums in acknowledgement, she hopes she doesn't it's only her second year and now the second time she almost been murdered.

Lucius nods to Dumbledore "Dumbledore. Come, Dobby, we're leaving." Lucius kicks Dobby down the stairs. As Dobby gets back to his feet, Lucius canes him with his walking stick before hurrying him out the door. Ada watches this sight with pity and disgust.Turning to Dumbledore and placing the sword back on the desk "Sir... I would if I could have that." indicating the diary.

"Oh she's got her planning face on." Ron says, Ada looks at him in confusion. "Sorry, my what?"

"You're planning face you always pull that face when you have a plan." Hermione tells her. Ada looks towards her fathers who nod in confirmation then she looks to her boyfriend who also nods causing her to huff.

Ada catches up to Lucius right outside of Dumbledore's office. "Mr. Malfoy! Mr. Malfoy!" Lucius turns to face her " I have something of yours." She hands him the diary.

"Mine? I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think you do, sir. I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley's cauldron that day at Diagon Alley."

"You did what?!" Molly shouts ready to kill the man as was the rest of the Weasley's. Lucius glares at Ada who just smiles in return knowing what he did later was a one way ticket to Azkaban if that wasn't enough.

"You do, do you?" Lucius passes the diary to Dobby as he leans into Ada "Why don't you... prove it?" Ada says nothing "Come, Dobby." He says and begins to walk away again.

Ada then whispers to Dobby "Open it." Dobby opens up Riddle's diary, revealing a sock inside.

"You didn't." Sirius says with a huge smile. "Oh but I did." She smirks proud of herself.

"Dobby!"

"Master has given Dobby a sock."

Lucius stops and turns around " What? I didn't give you a..."