Chapter 4 - Chaos

Start from the beginning

He seems nervous when he says "Yes Blondie?"

"I called you."

'Oh right. Sorry I wa-"

"I didn't get a fuck you, what do you need, nothing." I say very seriously.

Trevor is just laughing cause he realizes it's a TikTok sound. I look at Jamie, and he looks very scared and confused and I can't help but start laughing. He starts laughing slightly but is still confused.

"relax J, she quoted a TikTok" Trevor says smacking Jamie's back.

'Oh" Is all he says as he starts nodding his head.

"Anyways here is y'alls sushi"

"Thanks" They say at the same time.

"No problem."

"Oh, how'd your interview go?" Trevor asks sincerely.

"Oh it went pretty good. I'm confident they'll get back to me."

"That's great! Did you tell your brother?" Jamie asks.

"No I haven't. I just got home, I haven't even touched my phone since I called you two."

"Oh"

"Anyways, I'm going to go change. These jeans are uncomfortable" I say putting my sushi in the fridge.

I changed and decided to read in my room. It's a lot quieter in here than it is out there, or on the balcony. As I'm about halfway through the chapter, my phone goes off.

Twin 💃🏼
How'd the interview go?
Pretty good. I'm pretty sure they'll get back to me
What time is it for you, J?
It's 5:30 here
Oh so it's only a 3 hour difference
Yea it's not too bad
Anyways, wyd rn?
Just reading. Wbu?
Nico's here.  He's making me watch tapes
Have fun with that one buddy
You suck, yk that right?
Yep. Thanks
Anyways. Get back to reading
Get back to your tapes
🙄

After that conversation, I get back to reading. Not too long after, Jamie decides to bother me. By jumping on my bed.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Why are you reading?" He shoots back.

"I asked first."

"Fine. I got bored. Trevor fell asleep. Your turn." He says looking at me.

"I enjoy reading, many people do Jimbo." I say flatly.

"You're weird for that, but since I've got nothing else to do..."

"No." I say staring at him blankly.

"Oh come on. I'll be quiet. Z's asleep. I'm bored. please." He begs.

"Fine, but if you bother me, I'm kicking you off the bed" I say picking my book back up.

"I didn't think that would work." I give him a death glare, telling him to be quiet.

I'm laying down and reading, when suddenly Jamie starts snoring. I ignore it, until he wraps his arm around my waist. While he is asleep. I ask myself, what is happening. I check the time and see it's only 3:30, and I decide to take a nap too. I put my book down and roll over onto my side. I fall asleep soon after.

It doesn't take long for Trevor to wake up and come bother us. Not until after he takes a picture and sends it to a group chat.

The USA boys + Lils

Z 🦆

Look at what I found

Short Stack 🤏🏻
Is that Lily????

Twin 💃🏼
Ew. I did not want to see that.

Turcs 🤡
Okaaay Lilyyyy
One question tho... who is she with

Huggy 〽️
Who lives with him, genius.

Turcs 🤡
OH. MY. GOD.
JAMIE DRYSDALE????

Trevor. Zegras. I'm. Going. To. Kill. You.

Z🦆
Catch me if you can

Moose 🫎
Someone is a dead man

Twin 💃🏼
yea. Jamie.

Short Stack 🤏🏻
Honestly. Good job Lily

Jack. grow up
Cole. Shut up

Moose 🫎
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
Literally...

Huggy 〽️
Luke, I'd be quiet if I were you

What he said.

Twin 💃🏼
I'm grossed out right now

You'll live

Z 🦆
Anyone notice that she didn't deny ANYTHING???

TREVOR. SHUT. UP.

Short Stack 🤏🏻
Someone's grumpy

Turcs 🤡
Probably because she isn't with Jamie anymore

Z 🦆
I can confirm that is the truth

I hate you all.

After that, I set my phone down and went to find Trevor. Took me a few seconds, because he was in the kitchen. Per usual. Jamie was there too, but that's not important at the moment.

"Trevor. Zegras. I'm going to kill you." I yell as he starts laughing.

"What did he do?" Jamie asks confused.

"Do you want to tell him, or should I?" Trevor asks laughing.

I roll my eyes at him. "I'll do it." I show Jamie my phone and let him read everything. He just starts laughing. "I hate the both of you."

"Well you can hate me after you eat. I made you dinner, that's why I woke you up." Trevor says still laughing.

"I'll hate you as I eat. What did you make anyways?" I ask.

"Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. Your favorite."

"Oooooo thank you" I say smiling.

"Still hate me?" He asks.

"Yes." Is all I say as I grab my food and walk to the table.

We all eat and watch the Hurricanes and Panthers game. Hurricanes are on the verge of being swept. If they lose this game and the next, they're done for. How did they beat the Devils anyways?

When I finish my food, I go rinse my plate off and put it in the dishwasher. I finished up the dishes and went to watch the game with the guys. It was 4-2 in the last 5 minutes of the third period. It's now 10:00 so I'm very tired. The five minutes, stretches into ten because of stoppage. I was not happy, but the game ended.

"Alright I'll see you two tomorrow, I'm going to bed." I say in between a yawn.

"How are you tired? Didn't you sleep with Jimmy boy here?" Trevor says in a mocking tone, Jamie smacks his arm, also laughing.

"Trevor. Shut up. This is why you don't have a girlfriend." I say.

Trevor puts his hand over his heart and pretends to be upset. "May not have a girlfriend, but I've got so much better." He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"That's disgusting Z. Never say that to me again." I say fake gagging.

He and Jamie laugh as I walk into my room. As soon as I lay down I hear my phone go off. I groan as I roll over to pick it up.

Jimmy 🥸
Not even gonna tell me goodnight?
I see where we stand 🙄
Awwww is someone upset
Yes.
You'll live
No.
The world is ending
Oh what ever will we do
Ha ha don't make fun of me
How could I not?
You suck 🙄
You wish
😀
goodnight Jimbo
no, we're not ending on that note
Wake up
Come back
Oh whatever
Goodnight Blondie 🙄