0-2.

Usami started shaking. Swat quickly took over her small body. "Could it be? This voice...! I-if this is... Oh, this is very bad. I gotta do something... It's all up to me!" You rose an eyebrow to her muttering and thought.

'Does she know who that bear is?'

"It seems that... Was an unusual occurrence..." Byakuya said.

"It's best if... we go, too... Jabberwock Park, was it? Let's hurry." Chiaki broadcasted.

"H-hey! Wait!" Akane yelled as she followed the gamer.

"B-but what about-"

"Forget about it Hinata." You interrupted him. After that, you quickly ran and got changed. You made your way to Jabberwock Park as soon as possible and there you saw Usami waving her staff around. "Wh-Where are you!? Where are you hiding!?"

"H-Hiding? Who are you talking to?" You were about to snark back at him but the voice from earlier popped up.

"Puhuhuhuhu!"

"... Eh?"

"Hey-hey! Where are you? Show yourself!" After Usami commanded, laughter soon rang out from the stuffed bear. At that moment, a black and white bear jumped from behind the statue that was placed in the middle of the park.

"Why, hello there! Thank you all for waiting! Long time, no see guys! I am Monokuma! I'm the headmaster of this academy!" The bear seemingly grinned. "Ahem, now that I have made my dashing appearance, the first thing I need to say is... This is so friggin' lame! Lame, I say! Lamer than the lamest lamesauce! Oh, wait. Lamesauce!? Is that tasty?" Well, he got off-topic...

"Just as I thought... It was you! But... How?" Usami frowned. "Why is Monokuma here!?"

"Aw, shaaaadup! I'm livid, you know... And I'm about ready to barf thanks to your lukewarm attitude! Just what's with this 'heart-throbbing school trip' crap anyways!? I'm bored! So hopelessly bored! This just ain't fun at all! You better knock off this farce right now! You've gotta make this, you know... Meet the demands of the world. Nobody wants to see high school students living calm and peaceful lives." Monokuma said.

'Somethings... Off. I remember dropping out of school after I turned 17... So why am I here?' You narrowed your eyes.

"What everyone wants to see is... Other people's misery... And despair..." The bear smiled widely.

"The world sure is cruel to those living in it, sometimes..." You muttered.

"Wh-What the hell is with this stuffed animal...!? Nothing he's saying makes any damn sense...!" Fuyuhiko growled.

"What... What even is that thing?" Byakuya stammered.

"Be careful, everyone! Stay back and leave this to me! I don't know what Monokuma is here, but as long as I have this Magic Stick..." Oh my god, you just gave your weakness to Monokuma...

"Yah! Opening!" Soon both stuffed animals started fighting each other with the monotone bear winning. "Hai-yaa! Hai-yaa!" Usami was just having tears rolling down her face.

"St-Stop...!"

"Chi-yah! Chi-yah!" The rabbit just screamed in pain. Soon the fighting stopped and Monokuma stepped on the staff and broke it as he huffed in victory. "Victory!"

"No! My Magic Stick!

"What is even going on anymore..." You deadpan.

"Now then, what to do after my flawless victory... First of all, you're too plain. White rabbits are far~ too plain. So~, I'm gonna make you in my image!" The bear laughs. Soon the fighting continued with Usami being completely powerless.