- 2 friends

- jeongin's pov -

It's already lunch time. I looked around, looking for a table to sit.

After my two classes, i still haven't made friends yet. I tried to open up conversations with my classmates, it's either theh ignore me or just look at me.

All i received was glares and stares, i just give them a small smile, they'll roll their eyes after though.

'what is their problem!? Like, do they treat every new students like this or am i the only exception? God! I miss my old school and friends...i really don't belong here'

Now this is bad. I'm standing here, looking for a table while everyone's eyes are on me.

I sighed in relief when i saw an empty chair so i just went towards it and sat down, the students in the table just looked at me. Some looked at me in disgust and some looked at me with confusion and annoyance.

'can i not have my food in peace? I wanna take their eyeballs out so bad, gosh'

"This seat is taken, for your information"  A girl with long black hair told me before rolling her eyes.

"Oh, okay sorry"  I grabbed my tray and stood up, i can hear their laughs. Who wouldn't laugh at me? I was embarrassed.

I already accepted the fact that I'm eating inside the comfort room. I sighed as i was already on my way to the comfort room, i heard someone saying "sit"

It was hyunjin, i was about to pass his table when he called me.

I immediately sat down, i mean he was offering me and i think it will be rude if i reject his offer, right?

I smiled at him while thanking. "Thanks" He didn't even mind saying "your welcome" but oh well i already got a seat. He was just eating, not minding the stares the students gave us.

I wonder if he has friends, i guess he has. Who wouldn't want to be friends with a handsome guy? I think he's popular here though.

"I'm not your food, stop staring" i almost fell from my chair when i met his eyes, i looked away in embarrassment.

"Sorry"

"Are you alone? Do you have friends?"  I started a conversation to avoid the awkward air

"What do you think?" I looked around. 'i guess he doesn't have friends like me'

"We can be friends!" My voice was full of hope, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I make friends if i want to" does that mean he doesn't want to be friends with me and he's just helping me out of pity?!

"I-i understand" i couldn't count how many times I've managed to embarrass myself in a day

"That's what I'm doing now"  my eyes transferred from my food tray to him. What did he just say?

"I'm making friends, you're my first one"  the side of his lips rose up.

"Actually no, i want you to be my only friend"

"I-i'm glad to be your friend"I blushed a little as i said it. I don't know if it's the right thing to say at this moment, but I'm happy to have made a friend.

-

I'm gonna try to give y'all regular updates each day:)