Preturbed mind

Imprisoned by my own thoughts, my perturbed thoughts, I felt there's no way out, no hope. I was full of hope once, but it was taken away from me. The fathomless essence of life has slyly plundered my soul. My unquenchable thirst for exploration is the reason why, for it was myopic. My thirst was intoxicated by the notion that the more we know, the more we are free. The more we unravel the mystery of reality, the more we are free. You may wonder, what freedom are you dreaming of? It's freedom of thinking. The freedom of thinking that will put all those traditional and familiar theories, and views aside. The freedom of thinking that breaks norms' chains, that generates freedom within you, making you wholly free, allowing you to penetrate other dimensions of life. Other dimensions of thoughts rather than narrowed down by only one or limited dimensions, dimension of logic, science or other reasons we used to believe. But unsurprisingly, this has become a never-ending loop. A never-ending loop of ambivalent views of life and hence, thoughts and feelings. A never-ending loop of what-ifs. A foggy image of life-reality has been painted slovenly in my mind. Have I known excessively? Have I committed the unforgivable sin Pursuing the forbidden knowledge? I've always loathed this saying 'Sometimes ignorance is a blessing', however, here i am, remorseful, and desperate to have my knowledge wiped away. But what is done cannot be undone.