𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ

Start from the beginning

"You took my advice after all." Ada noticed, letting a small smile creep up onto her face.

"Aye. You were right all along. I was wrong for what I said, you will always be a Stark." Jon distressed, regretfully.

Ada shook her head. "As much as I hate to admit, you were right. I am a Bolton now and many of the other houses will see it that way too." Ada shrugged. "But I'm still a Stark before anything." She smiled. "Nothing will ever change that."

Jon smiled brightly at her, he was unbelievably proud of the woman she had become, and he knew Robb would be too.

"We will get our home back. The North remembers. They remember the Stark name. People will still risk everything for it." Ada assured him or maybe she was assuring herself.

"The people will listen to you," Jon confirmed. "I don't have the Stark name, but, you do. You're Ned's second born, that'll get you far."

"You are every bit of Ned Stark's son as Ramsay is Roose Bolton's." Ada said surely, causing Jon to smile at her comforting words.

"We won't be able to do this without you." Jon informed her. "Are you sure you're up for it?"

"I'm Ada Stark, of course i'm up for it." She grinned cheekily at him, Aspen howling at her words.

🛡️

It was the next morning and the Stark girls along with Jon and Devos set off to recruit the houses Jon had previously mentioned the night before.

After the girl was all suited and saddled up she mounted Ajax, the horse huffing with a jerk of his head as she patted the side of his neck.

They soon parted from Castle Black, venturing off to their long journey ahead. Ada prayed to the gods that everything would go smoothly.

The wind soared between the snow, causing it come down heavier, drenching them and blocking their view as they proceeded forward. Ada beamed at the sound of Ajax's hooves piercing the snow. It was rather satisfying.

Jon rode next to Ada and she turned her attention to him as they travelled further into the far North.

"We may be able to gather House Tully." She spoke, Jon turning to her. "They'd be of great use. They're not Northern, but they will back us against the Bolton's without question. Our uncle, the Blackfish— I heard he's retaken Riverrun." Ada told Jon.

"How do you know that?" He asked, riding in line with her.

"Sansa told me, you'll have to take it up with her." Ada hummed, not caring where the girl got the information from just that it was useful.

"I might just do that." He mumbled. "If we can get the Blackfish, his support would mean a great deal." Job told her and Ada nodded in agreement, her hips swaying side to side as Ajax pushed through the snow.

"With Stark, Tully, and a few more houses, it almost starts to look like a winning side." Ada smiled.

🛡️

Half a day later, the group at last made it to their first stop, far beyond the wall. It was where the last of the living wildlings resided after most of them were killed.