Chapter 3

(A/n)!- reminder that Sun and Moon are two different animatronics! Also the have more details then in the game! They look more hu. An like! Tysm for reading hope you enjoy
_____________________________________________

"Okay! Know that we've colored, made a fort, watched a movie, finger painted and done a puzzle what do we do know? You asked as you looked at sun and moon.

" Why don't we watch another movie?" Moon suggested.

"What if we played some board games! " Sun yelled

"Uh-" You Said sheepishly " what if we just laid down and went to sleep? "

"Oh oh! I forgot humans needed to sleep! Good night Y/n! " Sun whisper yelled.

You giggled slightly " Good night Sun. "
You looked up at Moon who had seemed to be staring at you. "Good night Moon. " you laid down on a pillow and fell asleep.

"Good night... Y/n" moon started staring  at the ceiling untill he felt something fall on his chest. He slightly looked to see you snuggling into his chest, his face started to flush up with red.

( Moons POV)
' What is this weird feeling.. ' I look up to see Y/n again.

I put my hand on her head and started playing with her hair.

~! The next day !~

I sat up moving Y/ns head off my chest. Since it was almost time for the daycare to open I decided to move Y/n into our room. Once the daycare opened I switched places with Sunny and started charging.

( Suns POV)

When I came out of the charging station I looked at Moon who had cleaned up after our mess last night. 'Thank you Moony for cleaning up! "

He stated at me for a second. 'Your welcome sunny, " he turned to the charging station "I put Y/n in our room since she was still asleep. "

"Oh! Okay! "

Y/ns POV

I woke up in a room with a bunch of boxes and an arcade game that seemed old.

I sat up rubbing my eyes because they seemed a bit blurry. I got up and walked over to the curtain hanging down in front of the door. I peeked out to see that the daycare was open and there was about a dozen kids running around. Sun looked up to see me and waved lightly. He bent down to tell the kids he was playing with something and started walking over to the hook that pulled both moon and him to their room. He hooked it to his back as it pulled him up.

Once he finally made it up to their room he had a big smile on his face.

"Good morning Sunshine! " he said

"Oh good morning Sun! How are you? " I said with a small smile.

"Fantastic how was you sleep?! "

"Very good! Know can you get me down from here I need to change into some clean cloths and then I'll help with the children. '

" Ah Yes yes of course! " He suddenly grabbed me bridal style and jumped off the edge. We slowly went down due to the hook still on his back.

"Thank you sun I'll be right back okay! " you said with a wide smile on your face as you left the daycare.

After I changed into another uniform I started walking back to the daycare, until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up to see who it was. It was Mom and Dad. I smiled and answered the phone.

"hello?" I said

"y/n! Did you get a job yet?! " I heard my mom say.

"Yes mom I did. I work as a daycare assistant. "

"Oh how great! I always knew you had something with kids! Well your father and I just wanted to check in on you sweetie! Have a good day at work love ya! "

"Oh uh okay love you t-" I heard the phone click and looked ahead at the daycare. 'They are acting weird' I thought and continued to walk into the daycare.

2nd pov

As you walked into the daycare you were greeted with children running towards you.

" Y/n! Y/n where were you?!" a young girl asked you.

"Well I had to change really fast! "

"Oh okay! Sun was wondering if you could play hide and seek with us while he cleaned up a bottle of glitter glue that spilled! "

"Of course I can! Guys! Get ready I'm gonna count to 30 in 3....2....1! 1! 2! -"
All of the kids started running into there hiding places while you stood there with you eyes closed.

"HERE I COME!!" You yelled.

After finding all the kids

Sun had just finished cleaning up the glue and it was time for their naps. Sun walked over to the charge station and Moon came over to you while you where putting down the cots.

"How was your sleep Starlight? " Moon asked

"Very good!" You said with a smile.

"Good"

You looked up at him while he was setting a kid down on a cot. You liked how careful he was with kids. It was kinda adorable to be honest...

"Miss Y/n..." a little boy said

You bent down on one knee to look him in the eyes "Yes? "

The boy started playing with his hands "We were wondering if you could sing us a lullaby... "

"Oh well I'm not very good at singing. "

"Pleasee!" You heard a couple kids beg.

"Oh fine.. " you let out a sighed tiredly and went over to the rocking chair near the cots. "Alright lay down.. "
The kids layed down and moon sat on the floor next to you
"Is everybody comfy? "
"Mhm" you heard the kids hum
"Okay"

You started humming the beginning music.
"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end... "
Moon looks up at you, his eyes bright red.
"Sun digs its heels to taunt you... But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same. Rises the moon..."
Moon lays his head on your arm closing his eyes.
"Days fade into a watercolour blur... Memories swim and haunt you... But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke.... Rises the moon... " you sang tiredly.

After all the kids are asleep

Moon grabs your arms picking you up off the chair. He then lifted you up into his arm. He quietly carries you up to their room and sits you down on a pile of blankets.

"Why are we up here Moon? " you ask

Moon lays down next to you and starts to spoon you.

"You looked tired down there, Starlight. "

Your face starts heating up and you look over to Moon's head which is laying on your shoulder.

"Well uh- I'm not tired so you don't have to do this Moon-" you were cut off

"Shh, I insist. Just take a short nap. "

"Fine... Just wake me up when nap time is over. " You close your eyes and drift off as Moon starts playing with your hair.

_____________________________________________

Oml the story is starting to get reads! I did not expect that so fast, but the next chapter should be coming out soon. Due to some... Family problems, it is taking longer. I am also having a bit of writers block so... Tysm for reading!

Ilygsmbiatsbly!