Chapter 9 - The Dance with the Gentlemen

Start from the beginning

"My children and Wife agree with me... they all are your fans" Mr. Segreto said making Y/n look up at him with shock "Y-your children and w-wife???". "Yes. My wife, Aurora and my children Chiara and Vivian... they are sitting there, look" Mr. Segreto pointed in a direction.

Y/n followed his gaze to find a very pretty lady with dark hair and scarlet red headed girl and boy looking at her. They all flinched when they noticed Y/n looking at her and hid their faces together. Y/n softly chuckled, the family looked adorable. "They actually sent me here for you" 

"huh?" Y/n asked

"It would a great honor for us if you sat with us for the dinner" Mr. Segreto asked and Y/n smiled "I would love to!". 

Just when Y/n said this, the music changed, Y/n knew what it was. "Oh! do you know what we have to do in this melody?" Mr. Segreto asked. "Yes, I'm familiar" Y/n nodded.

It was the same music Y/n danced to in the Summer Ball last year. After a few steps, Mr. Segreto moved away from the dancing circle and went to his family leaving Y/n alone. But before she could walk away as well, she was in someone else's arms. 

"Sorry, I'm not going to---JULYN!!!!" 

"Y/N!!!!" Julyn laughed excitedly "How are you doing!! I did not know you would be here!!!". "I'm great!!! what are you doing here?" Y/n smiled not leaving the dance floor and continued to dance with Julyn. 

She noticed that Julyn wasn't wearing a dress, but a suit. That would explain why she was standing in the male dance line instead of female. She looked great. "I came here with my father. Ma was busy so He brought me instead... you came with your uncle?" Julyn asked

"Yes! he's right there" Y/n pointed at Eric who was talking to someone. Julyn stared at him with awe and said "THAT is Eric Kimura??!!!! He's so handsome!!!". Y/n laughed, there was no chance that she disagreed. 

"You look great by the way!!!" Julyn said looking at Y/n. "So do you!! but why a suit??? you look prettier in dresses" Y/n asked looking up and down at Julyn. "Actually Dad asked Chris before but he's feverish, so I came instead... I'm wearing Chris's suit" Julyn explained and continued "I wanted Raymond to come here as well but he refused.... He's going to cry later when I'll tell him you came here as well!!"

"He'll cry??? what for?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n... you don't know you're having fans all over the nation?" Juyln asked with shock. Y/n signed "I know about that but-"

"Judging from that reaction, No, you clearly don't know" Julyn cut Y/n off mid sentence while twirling her. "what do you mean by that??!!" Y/n asked. "You know you have fans but you don't realize who they actually are!!" Julyn laughed. "Just tell me already, Juyln!! we're gonna have to change partners soon!!"

"Y/n, the majority of your fan base are children, Y/n!! they look up to you!!! You're basically their idol!!" Julyn said putting her hand behind Y/n. "C-children??" Y/n repeated. "Yes!!! I'm informed that you think its among boys you think you're popular-- well thats not a lie but its children that love you!!! You know how we looked up to Professor Dumbledore and Newton Scamander?? You're in that list for new generation!!! The letters and gifts you get are probably from those children's parents!! and My younger Brother Raymond is one of those kids!!" 

"I did not know that!!" Y/n smiled. For some reason, she felt relieved. She loved toddlers and to think they loved her back melted her heart. "I want to meet your brother!!!" Y/n said. "Don't worry about that!! Ray's joining Hogwarts this year!!" Julyn said and glanced somewhere. "Oh no!!"

"What?"

"The person you're going to dance with after me--its that creepy cousin!!!" Julyn said tightening her grip around Y/n. "W-what?"