Chapter 36: A New Friend

~Okay. I know. I've become attached to Sebastian. Way more than I should have. I really do feel like he's my little baby boy. So that is why I keep updating.~

~Wednesday, March 4th (6:45 am)~

Sebastian woke up tiredly. He whined quietly, feeling the knot in his stomach tighten. She woke up quickly, hearing his whines. She sat up, holding him close, putting her hand on his stomach. He stopped whining and closed his eyes again. She smiled, kissing his cheek. He put his head on her shoulder, going back to sleep. She rubbed his back, keeping her hand on his stomach. Which seemed to keep him calm and help him sleep. She let him sleep for another 30 minutes before he needed to take his pills. Sean came downstairs with Emily. Emily saw Sebastian was sleeping and quietly came downstairs and sat at the table. She had taken her shower and was dressed, seeing it was a school day. Sean gave her breakfast and got Sebastian's pills. Sebastian woke up, clinging to her body.

"You okay Sabbie?" She asked. Sebastian nodded, rubbing his eyes.

"Can you take your pills for me?" Sean asked him. He nodded as Sean gave him his pills and some water. He took his pills and tried to keep his eyes open.

"Do you want to eat?" Sean asked him, he shook his head.

"Sleep?" He asked him. Sebastian nodded as he curled up in a ball on her lap.

"I'm gonna leave this water here okay?" Sebastian nodded. Sean kissed his forehead, going upstairs to change. Emily walked over to him quietly, kissing his cheek and kissing [Y/N] . Sean came downstairs with his keys. He walked over to her and kissed her.

"I'll lock the door. Okay?" He said quietly. She nodded. He took Emily to school. Sebastian started to cry in her arms, waking up.

"What's wrong Sabbie?" She helped him sit upright. He pointed to the surgery site. She put her hand on it, he nodded. Simmering his crying to a whimper. The warmth from her hand soothed his stomach. She stood up, taking him upstairs. She kept her hand on his stomach, keeping him calm. She walked into his room, laying him on his bed. She quickly went into her room and into the bathroom, grabbing the heating pad from under the cabinet. She walked back into Sebastian's room and placed it on his stomach, setting it to a low temperature .

"Is that good?" She asked him. He nodded. She kissed him.

"Call me if you need anything okay?" She told him. He nodded, as she gave him blankets. Sebastian went back to sleep. She left his door open and went into her room. She sat at Sean's desk and looked up ways to help ease the feeling of nausea. Sean came home, picking her up a coffee from Starbucks. He unlocked the door and went upstairs. He poked his head into Sebastian's room, seeing he was asleep. Sean went into their room, handing [Y/N] her coffee. She smiled, kissing him. She looked at him, he smiled.

"Thank you." She lead him to the bed, laying down.He smiled, laying down with her in her crop top and jean shorts. Sean draped his hand over her higher stomach, she held her hand on his. He kissed at her neck, she smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked. She nodded.

"Would you object to getting a dog?" She turned around so she was facing him. She smiled, shaking her head.

"I would love to get a dog." She smiled wider. She raised an eyebrow.

"Caaan we get one nooow?" She smiled and nodded.

"Hold on." She got out of bed and went into Sebastian's room. She woke him up. He blinked tiredly. She picked him up.

"Do you want to keep the heating pad on?" Sebastian nodded.

"We're gonna go get you a friend. Okay?" He nodded, leaning his head on her shoulder, slowly regaining his energy. She walked into her room, putting Sebastian on the bed. She got her shoes and her wallet. She picked Sebastian up and walked downstairs with Sean. Sean locked the apartment door and drove them to the nearest pet store. She held Sebastian in her arms, he was awake, but still having little to no energy left. She kissed his cheek.

"You okay honey?" She asked him. He nodded. Sean pulled into the pet store and turned off the car. She got out of the car, holding Sebastian.

"You get to pick the puppy Sabbie! Are you excited?" Sebastian smiled, nodding. Sean took them inside and let Sebastian look at the dogs. Sebastian saw a puppy in a group that he liked. It's eyes were dark brown and his ears were pointy.'

"That one!" He pointed to it excitedly. She smiled as the assistant took it out of the pen and let it sniff Sebastian. He smiled, petting it.

"I can ring you up over here." The assistant brushed the puppy and made Sean and [Y/N] sign ownership papers. Sebastian looked at the dog with pure excitement. After they signed the papers, Sean payed the adoption fee and bought a dog bowl, a collar and a doggy bed.

"You're good to go." The clerk put the puppy in a kennel and they left the store. Sebastian sat on her lap for the car ride, looking to the back seat where the puppy kennel was. The dog looked at Sebastian, trying to sniff him. Sean pulled into the apartment, stopping the car and unlocking the door. He brought the kennel into the house and placed it on the wooden floor. She locked the door, coming in the house. She put Sebastian on the floor next to the kennel as Sean slowly opened it. The husky puppy slowly came out of the kennel, scared. He looked up at Sean and [Y/N].He went to Sebastian, sniffing and licking his legs. He nervously climbed onto Sebastian, resting in the crease of his legs. Sebastian smiled, rubbing his belly as his legs shook. She picked the puppy up and put it on the carpet. He tried to walk on it, but got scared and back up. She gently nudged him forward. He put his paw into the carpet, walking hesitantly on his new surroundings. She picked him up and put him in Sebastian's arms.

"You wanna go back to sleep?" She asked. He nodded. She picked him up as he held the dog and laid him on the couch. The dog cuddled up to Sebastian's side, going to sleep himself. She got them blankets and readjusted Sebastian's heating pad. Sebastian went to sleep. Sean kissed her.

"We'll wait till' Emily gets home to name him okay?" She nodded. She went upstairs and changed into loungewear, being sweatpants and Sean's T-shirt. Seeing half of Sean's wardrobe she wore. She came downstairs. He sat at the table, scrolling Twitter. She walked over to him, sitting next to him. He smiled.

~Give me boy puppy names~