Chapter 17: When The Puzzle Pieces Connect...

~Time Skipping forward 3 months, for obvious reasons. It's 6 am and Sean is sleeping in bed. She is in the bathroom sitting on the floor with an empty box next to her. Her heart is racing as she waits for results.~

-June 3rd (6 am)-

Sean slept soundly, curled up in a ball with blankets surrounding him. She sat up from her original position holding her stomach. She got out from bed and walked to the bathroom, as the pain grew worse. She had been feeling these pains for over a month now, but passed them as stomach cramps or a bad stomach ache. All of which could be fixed with Sean rubbing where it hurt. This time however was much worse which worried her greatly. She got to the bathroom and locked the door. She reached under the bathroom countertop and pulled out a box. She looked at it and sighed. She unwrapped the box and took out what most would call a pregnancy test. Scared, she followed the directions on the test and waited for the results.

-30 minutes later-

She looked down at the test, scared out of her mind. It was positive. She felt happy and excited, but also felt scared. Not knowing how Sean would react. She put the test in a napkin and placed it behind the small trash can and unlocked the door. Sean sat awake on the bed, scrolling through Twitter as the sun poked through the blinds, laughing to himself quietly. He looked up when he saw her. She walked towards him, her face as pale as a ghost. She laid in bed with him, her head on his thigh. He looked at her with a concerned look, feeling her sweat.

"Hey [Y/N], you okay?" He asked, holding her closer. She didn't answer, she put his hand on her stomach, rubbing it back and forth. Sean picked her up, making her sit on his lap. He held her legs close to him as she laid her head on his shoulder. By this time is was about 9:30. Sean carried her to the kitchen, laying her on the couch, seeing she could barely hold her own head up. He made coffee and cold tea. Sean walked over to her and put her tea on the coffee table. He sat with her, putting her head on his lap. She closed her eyes, having news to tell him. Sean sat with her. Throughout the day he would hear her whimper and whine. He rubbed her stomach as the day went on. She slept through three quarters of the day.

She woke up around 3, looking up at Sean. He smiled as he pulled her closer. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes, confused.

"What time is it?" She looked at him.

"3:30 pm." Sean replied, still very concerned.

"How long did I sleep?" She asked.

"About 6 hours. Why?"

"Just wondering." She said. "Can I ask you for a favor?"

He looked over to her, and nodded.

"Will you drive me to my hideout? She smiled, now fully awake. He nodded. She walked upstairs and took a shower. She put on a black shirt with the YouTube logo on the bottom right side of her waist. She fixed her hair and put on foundation and eyeliner. She went in the bathroom and got the test. She stared at it, not being able to believe she was pregnant. She walked downstairs and walked to him. He went upstairs and changed into a colored flannel, and black jeans. He put on his bracelets and fixed his hair. Sean went downstairs and grabbed his keys. She took a deep breath and walked to the car. He got into it and turned on the engine. Sean drove for about 2 hours, playing music. She smiled brightly.

-June 3rd (6:05 pm)-

Sean stopped the car and got out. She followed him. He stood up, taking in his surroundings. She sat on the ground as he followed. She looked at him and took a deep breath.

"I have something to tell you. and I don't know how you're going to react."

"Oh god, who did you murder? How much is the bail?" He smiled at her. She giggled nudging his shoulder.

"Noooo" She raised her eyebrow

"Well then tell me." He looked at her.

She sighed and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes.

"I'm pregnant.." She mumbled.

"Run that by me one more time." He smiled.

She looked up at him. "I'm pregnant.." Her body shook. His eyes widened, standing up. As did she.

"How far?" Sean asked.

"A month." She smiled, still petrified those words came out of her mouth.

He smiled and pulled her closer to him. She smiled at him. He kissed her neck and hugged her tight.

"I love you." His voice shook with emotions.

"I love you more.." A tear fell from her face.

"Thank you for not giving up on me." He said starting to cry.

"Thank you for 2 years of happiness." She cried.

"Many more years to come."

"I'm glad I have you here to raise this child." She sniffled.

"I'm glad I have you here with me." He let go of her, cupping her cheek as tears ran down his face. Sean kissed her, holding onto her sides. She withdrew and smiled. Sean sat down, putting her on his lap. They sat and watched the sunset in complete silence. She put his hand on her stomach, he smiled, knowing a new life would emerge. A baby boss..

A/N: I wanna get the readers involved in deciding the baby's gender.

Comment the number 1 if you want it to be a boy

Comment the number 2 if you want it to be a girl.

I wanna hear opinions.