SHE'S ALLERGIC TO SHELL FISH

JISOO'S POV

 I am not giving up on Jennie, after what I did and what she went through the least I can do is give her the answers she deserves because I know damn well, she hasn't moved on and she won't if I don't give her the answer.

This is not something out of pity or my own ego, this is me wanting her to have the explanation she deserved 4 years, she's so hurt behind all those walls she has formed around her.

I won't expect her to take back when she knows the reason but I want her to love someone fully and not hold onto the past.

I know how it is when a person doesn't give you the answers you deserve, some move on but people like me and Jennie get stuck forever.

I want her to be free from me and all of this mess I bought into her life but also there is this tiny selfish part of me who wants her to take me back.

I know I am a coward; I just hope she lets me explain.

Once, just one chance.

Here I was today in a hotel near my house, it was a casual hangout with Soojin as she said we haven't met up in a while.

And there I saw her in that tiny black dress which made her look beautiful as ever, her brunette curls falling onto her back as her face was being soft as ever.

We accidentally matched I guess, with her bag and my shirt.

I was talking to Soojin about Dior approaching me to be their brand ambassador as I heard someone yelling for help.

I turned around and saw Jennie coughing after she took a bite of her food as if she was out of breath.

I rushed towards their table as Jennie immediately jumped into my arms as if she knew I knew exactly what to do.

"What were you eating?" I asked Tae-Hyung as she was looking for water.

"Lobster ravioli" v answered

"SHE'S ALLERGIC TO SHELL FISH, DIDNT YOU KNOW???" I yelled at him as I looked around the restaurant and asked for the waiter to bring me some Allegra.

I had this fear of losing her, her in my arms almost out of breath.

I can't lose her after so many years.

I can't

The waiter bought Allegra as it would calm her down for some while, I asked her to take the medicine and drink some water.

She did as I asked her to and clunged onto me as she was still drowsy for the allergic reaction.

"I will take her to my place, Tae accompany me and Soojin I am so sorry for this, I will make it up to you later" I said as I looked as Soojin and Tae

"no you won't" Jennie said in a small voice to my statement, even in pain she wants to be possessive, I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as I removed my suit jacket and wrapped around her.

"it's alright, make sure she's alright" she said that and left the restaurant.

As for me and V, we lived in the same complex so it was alright for us to tag along and also, I needed help with Jennie.

"Is your medicine still the same one?" I asked as I looked at her as she was helplessly laying her head on my chest.

"yes"

I lifted her up from the ground and made my way towards the back exit as I can't let paparazzi in the front know about this and as for the people inside the restaurant, I asked Tae to handle it.

Both of us got into the car with Jennie in my arms, V was letting Alison, Jennie's manager, know about what happened and told her she is okay.

She wanted to check on Jennie but we asked her to not take so much trouble as it was past midnight.

She agreed to meet her tomorrow, I shifted my attention back to Jennie as she was fast asleep in my arms.

The thought of losing her makes me want to die, her shell fish allergy is not that serious but I can't lose her, she's the only person whom I consider as my own as I don't have anyone else, she is the only one who can make my heartless soul feel alive.

I pulled her into a hug as a tear slipped my eye, I couldn't hold back anymore, I can't.

We reached my apartment as I thanked V for his help and carried Jennie up to my place, I asked my manager to get Jennie's medicine as her did.

I placed Jennie on my bed as I looked at her tear-stained cheeks and her face calm yet scared.

I shook her awake and asked her to eat her medicine, she took the medicine as she was getting ready to sleep again.

"Remove your dress at least" I said unzipping her dress to which she nodded as I pulled her dress off of her.

She was sitting in my lap with her chest bare and nothing but her panties on.

"You won't leave me" she asked as she was still a bit drowsy but her eyes were filled with need and reassurance.

"I am right here" I said as I put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I know you'll leave but it's alright, I feel less hurt every time you leave" with saying that she fell asleep in my arms

"I won't this time, I will never from now on" I said as I inhaled my breath and trying not to cry,

I hugged her tightly and started crying my eyes out, I couldn't keep it in.

How much I have caused her.

There is only me to blame for that, I won't ever forgive myself for what I did.

I will do better; I will never let her feel the way she felt right now.

It pains me to look at her all broken.

I am to blame for that

This is my fault

If only I wasn't a coward, we would be better.

I laid her on the bed as I was trying to pull away to let her sleep but she didn't let me and spoke

"Please don't leave me"

More tears escaped my eyes as I hugged her and laid beside her and fell asleep listening to her soft breath and my tears flowing through my eyes.

I will make this better

----------------------------------------------------------

“One is never wounded by the love one gives, only by the love one expects.” – Marty Rubin