"We'll I guess it can wait til tomorrow"

Suddenly my door swung open and slammed shut, shaking the whole apartment. Sunoo stormed towards his bed and grabbed a few things before throwing open the door and slamming it shut again.

I understood why. The message Yuri sent was horrible.
I had read it at least twenty times now.

I sighed. I had no appetite, so I just popped a sleeping pill and went to bed.

I walked through the apartment door with the keys in my hand. I had finally managed to get my own place. Though I was not on my own premises, it was still mine. And a new chapter in my life.
I placed the box in my hands down on the floor and walked around the half-empty flat.

The limited furniture that was there was covered in white sheets. I jingled the key in between my fingers and threw it up in the air, catching it without any problems.

Soon after I walked through every room, doing how the bunk beds were placed in each room. Eight in total.
Under each was a desk, and beside the bad a small closet.
The walls of each room were colored a light grey, like the clouds on a cloudy day.

I made my way into the kitchen. Everything was spotless.

The landlord told me that the previous renters had been college girls. They had apparently lived here for all the four years they studied.

I threw the cream-colored sheets off the huge black couch and slumped down.
It felt nice. Having my own place. But something was missing.

Suddenly a kitten jumped up on the sofa. It sat beside me. I petted Tofu's soft fur.
It didn't take long before Sori and Sun joined us too.
I walked to the small balcony collated by the living room. I opened the glass doors and stepped out. The wind blew light through my hair as I closed my eyes and leaned on the railing.

The sundown should of a way too familiar laughter made me open my closed eyes. In the corner of my eye, I saw seven people sitting by the couch playing video games.
They were screaming and throwing things around.

I walked over to them. But as soon as I had reached them, they vanished into thin air.

"Pathetic"

I turned around to find myself now standing by the dumpsters behind the school.
In the dark corner of the building were two people. One has books shot eyes, lying on the ground. And the others standing over them with their hands tucked into their pockets, with an all too familiar smirk plastered on their face.

I walked closer with caution written in my steps.

It was me. The person lying on the ground. By the look of me, I had just turned sixteen. My hair was shorter, and braided in two loose braids.

You can only guess who the other person was.

Hyunmin gripped me by the collar of my shirt and punched me unconscious. After he left. The job was done.

"The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it?"

My eyes open slowly. The room was pitch black. I let out a tired sigh as I rubbed my eye using the palms of my sweater. My palms were wet? Dried tears stained my cheeks, tinting them a rosy colours that was invisible in the dark.
Climbing down the ladders I walked to my desk and opened my laptop. And by the next few minutes, I had ordered myself a one-way ticket to Jeju Island.