Chapter 28

~Few days later~

Alton was busy training with the sword in his head, while fighting. Trying really hard and that's when the captain stopped the training sessions, a smile on his face as he had two figures walking behind him. They were Clayton and the young Fox boy, Cody.

Cody looked much more healthier and more energised and happy than what he did. He was looking at Alton with a smile on his face as he was doing that Alton put the sword down and turned to towards them all. "Wow young Lord, is there anything you can't do?" The captain asked him.

"Cast spells." Alton said back to him.

All of them have a small laugh with made Alton wear a small smile on his face, he turned to face Cody and walked towards him and stood Infront of the boy. "That's good you look much better. Mom sure do know how to miracles." Alton said smiling.

The whole 4 days since Cody was brought back to Alton's old house, Cody was actually resting and was being taken care of by Nyoria. And because of all that resting and gaining back his energy he is back to one hundred percent.

"Yes sir! Thank you for helping me!" Cody spoke with a huge smile on his face.

Alton looked at the boy and smiled and nodded his head while looking at the boy. "I'm glad your okay. The reason why I said to bring you here is because I want you to get stronger." Alton said to him.

Cody was confused when Alton said that to him. He looked at the young lord and began to become more and more confused each second they didn't say anything, until Alton started to speak again. "I mean, when I become the person in charge, Aka. The viscount, I want strong and loyal people by my side. I know your clan is already strong with the shape-shifting ability and blood control your clan possess but if you can fight as well that will be great. So how about it? You stay here for the rest of your life, your free now so you decide. You don't have to say anything yet think it over first." Alton said to him.

Cody had his head down looking at the floor as he was listening to what Alton said to him. I'm. . Free?? I can do whatever I want too now?? I'd normally go back to my clan but what's the point? They'd only ignore me once again and they might even sell me off. . . So I have no where to go. Alton saved me, he gave me this freedom. .

"No I'll do it! I want to stay!" Cody replied back straight away.

Alton stopped walking, he was about to go back to training however he was stopped after Cody said that to him straight away. "you didn't need to decide now. ." Alton said to Cody.

Cody shook his head and looked at Alton with the same smile he had this whole time. "No I didn't need to think about it! I have no where to go and I have no one, you helped me the only one to actually help me I will stay. And I'll do whatever you want me to do!" Cody said back to him.

Alton looked at Cody in disbelief he wasn't expecting that and he wasn't expecting Cody to agree straight away, the Fox tribe is known for their stubbornness. So he wasn't expecting it to be so easy. However, he smiled and was happy he managed to get someone else so powerful on his side. Alton turned to the captain and picked up the sword he was using in training.

"You don't mind training him in your night training do you captain?" Alton asked him.

Arther looked at Alton with a smile on his face and shook his head to him. "Of course not Young master!" Arther said to him.

"Uh. . . Excuse me."

Everyone turned their attention towards Cody who was looking confused. Alton looked at him too and that's when he thought he could speak up. "Why does everyone have different nicknames to you?" Cody asked. This time Alton was confused.

"Well you see some people call you 'lord', others 'Sir' and then some people call you 'master' why?" Cody asked him.

"Ah they just call me whatever they want. . I told them they can, I even told them to call me by my name but some of them won't do it. Especially if it's in front of my father." Alton explained.

"I see. . . So what should I call you then?" Cody asked him.

Alton gave a small smile to the question and while still keeping his eyes on Cody he started to speak. "Like I told the others, whatever you want." Alton said to him.

"Then I'll call you sir!"

To be continued!