Chapter 1: Lucky Day

Start from the beginning

"Kin, my heart belongs to you, and I can't imagine life without your love. I adore you."
She was blushing and had a shy smile on her face.

What the hell I barely know her, why would she like me?
"Um, I'm sorry I'm going to have to reject your offer".

All of a sudden Sakura's demeanor completely changed. From her innocent and shy personality to a cold one.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I'M GOING TO REJECT YOUR OFFER, ARE YOU STUPID, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM"?!

"Look Kyomo I barely know you and you don't know me, this is the first time we've even talked, just find someone else you're super popular there's a bunch of guys who are probably dying to go out with you".

With that being said Kin just walked away and headed home. "WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT STUCK-UP ASSHOLE THINK HE IS IM FUCKING SAKURA KYOMO HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GROVELING AT MY FEET AFTER BEING CONFESSED TO BY ME"! Sakura yelled this out loud to no one in particular.

"WHAT IF HE TELLS THE SCHOOL ABOUT REJECTING ME EVERYONE WILL START TALKING ABOUT ME AND SPREAD RUMORS". Sakura was grinding her teeth nail.

 Sakura was grinding her teeth nail

~Next Day~

Kin woke up like normal said goodbye to his parents and little sister and went to school but when he stepped into the school all eyes were on him.

Kin noticed everyone watching him and whispering.
He didn't know what was going on but just ignored it. When he approached his classroom and opened the door everyone became silent and stared at him.

Kin was bothered but he couldn't tell what was wrong, he made his way to his desk and set his bag down, he tried to talk to one of his friends who sat next to him but with an ashamed look all he said was "please Dont talk to me I don't want people to think I'm associated with you".

Kin was shocked by his friend's statement but before he could probe further a teacher walked in asking Kin to come with him.

The teacher led him to a room with Kin's parents, the principal of the school, Sakura's parents, and two police officers.