Part 4:

Lan Wangji came out of Wei Ying's room. He saw wen Ning standing at a distance. Wen Ning came towards Wangji and bowed to him.

Wen Ning, "Second prince Lan! Is prince Wei OK?"

Wangji with a cold expression said, "Yes he's OK. Bring mine and Wei Ying's lunch here and also....bring some ointments and medicine".

Wangji's ears were red by saying the last sentence.

Wen Ning couldn't understand 'why second prince Lan is asking for an ointment? He looks perfectly fine. Could it be.....wei ge is hurt?'

Wangji cleared his throat seeing wen Ning lost in thoughts.

Wen Ning apologizingly bowed and said, "Yes second prince Lan", saying this wen ning left from there.

Wangji checked the time, it was 3:00pm. He came to Wei Ying's room at 9:00am. He spent so much time here. Wangji's ears and neck turned pink remembering their hot session. Wangji went away from there and went to his room to freshen up.

----

Wangji after freshening up came to Wei Ying's room. He saw Wen Ning trying to wake up Wei ying but Wei ying wasn't moving a bit.

Wen Ning said shaking Wei ying, "Wei ge! What's wrong with you? Please open your eyes. Don't scare me. Did second prince Lan did something to you?"

Wangji cleared his throat. Wen Ning got startled. He looked back and saw Wangji glaring at him with cold face.

Wen Ning bowed to Wangji saying," Second prince Lan! Forgive my imprudence. I didn't noticed you".

Wangji, "hmm... You can go".

Wen Ning bowed again and left. Before leaving he looked back at Wei Ying for once and then went out closing the door.

Wangji sat on the bed beside Wei ying. He was staring at Wei Ying's beautiful face. Wei ying was sleeping like an innocent baby. Wangji's eyes fell on Wei Ying's cherry red lips. Wangji's throat felt dry.

Wei Ying was licking his lips from time to time. Wangji was trying to control himself but for how long?

At last, Wangji bent down and kissed on Wei Ying's soft lips. Wangji was moving his lips slowly. He was feeling Wei Ying's soft cherry lips.

Wangji then deepened the kids, he bite on Wei Ying's lips due to which a moan escaped Wei Ying's mouth. Wangji slided his tongue inside Wei Ying's mouth and started exploring Wei Ying's mouth. Wei ying was unconsciously moaning in his deep sleep.

After a long time, Wangji parted. He didn't wanted to leave Wei Ying's lips but he had to as Wei ying was being breathless.

Wangji after realizing that he has taken advantage of sleepy Wei Ying felt guilty, he was about to get up but stopped when he felt that someone has grabbed his wrist. Wangji looked back and saw Wei Ying giving a cheeky smile to Wangji.

Wei Ying seductively said biting his lips, "Lan er gege! Where are you going? Didn't you liked the kiss? If you want you can kiss me again... I won't complain".

Wangji's ears were red. Wei ying pulled Wangji towards himself due to which Wangji fell on top of Wei Ying.

Wei Ying, "Ouch".

Wangji worriedly asked, "Wei ying! You OK?"

Wei Ying said, "I'm fine er gege. It's just.....my lower back is paining. You broke my back Lan er gege. You are such a beast in bed".

Wangji's ears turned more red.

Wei Ying pulled Wangji's head towards himself and whispered, "And I love it. I like rough and hard".