Part 3 :

If there are any mistakes, let me know:

______________________________________

Lan Qiren cleared his throat and said, "Lan Wuxian! It's time for you to give an heir to the Lan family".

Wangji's ears turned red after hearing this.

Wei Ying choked on his saliva after hearing this.

Wei Ying was looking at Qiren with an expression 'like seriously old man?'

Wei Ying protested.

Wei Ying, "Master Lan! But...but Im a man...how can I give birth to a child? And...why you asked me for this? What about crown princess Lan?"

Xichen looked down sadly.

Qing hungjun gestured Xichen to say something.

Xichen sighed and then said, "That's because.....crown princess....has lost the ability to conceive".

Wei Ying's eyes widen in shock.

Wei Ying asked, "But....how?"

Xichen said nothing. A lump was forming in his throat.

Qing hungjun said, "that's why we want an heir from you, who will be the future crown prince. Xichen doesn't want to marry again that's why we have chosen you".

Wei Ying, "I understand that but...how can I conceive? I'm a man".

Qing hungjun, "We have a solution for that. You have to do as I say. It's the emperor's order".

Wei Ying thought for a while and then said, "Can....can I get some time to think about it?"

Qing hungjun, "Yes you can. You have 10 days time. In these days you have to get along well with Wangji".

Wei Ying asked, "isn't there any other option?"

Qing hungjun, "Yes. If you don't agree Wangji will have to marry someone else".

Hearing this Wei Ying's eyes widened.

Wangji didn't liked the idea of his second marriage, he was patiently waiting for Wei Ying's reply.

Wei Ying said, "OK I will think thoroughly about this your majesty".

Qing hung Jun, "Good. If you didn't decided anything in these 10 days, I will announce Wangji's marriage".

Wei Ying bowed and said, "thank you for giving me time to think".

Qing hungjun, "hmm...you may leave".

Wei Ying bowed to Qing hungjun and left, Wangji also bowed to his father and left.

Qing hungjun came towards Xichen and patted his back reassuring him.

They all then returned to their rooms.

----

Wei Ying was sitting in his room.

Wei Ying was thinking, "I have to give birth to Wangji's child. I don't know how will it be possible? Does they have something that will help me in conceiving but....what could that be? Goshh.... I'm stucked in this. There's no other option for me. I don't know why...but I don't like the idea of er gege getting married to someone else.... *sighh*.....what a fate".

Just then wen Ning entered and bowed to Wei ying.

Wei Ying said, "wen Ning! How many times I have told you not to bow to me. You're like a little brother to me".