Astrid: All except for one.

Stoick: My house!

Ruffnut: Hey, Chief, is the charred look in this year?

Tuffnut: I actually happen to think it's trés chic, Chief. I'm thinking of doing it to our hut back on the Edge.

Astrid: Weird that Stoick's house is the only one the Skrill attacked.

Fishlegs: Huh. That could explain why the Skrill went to Outcast Island and then here.

Hiccup: Yeah, it's not randomly attacking. It's looking for me and Toothless.

Astrid: And Outcast Island is the last place it saw you guys, before-

Hiccup: Before we led it into the crevasse and sealed it inside.

Snotlout: He's mad at you.

Hiccup: Snotlout's right. It is mad. And it's looking for revenge for trapping it back in that glacier.

Sifera: and this is why we don't trap territorial storm dragons in glaciers

Astrid: What choice did we have? It was either that or let Dagur have it.

Hiccup: Why don't you explain that to the Skrill? Ooh. Relax, bud. We've dealt with the Skrill before, we'll deal with it again.

Tuffnut: Is it just me, or is Snotlout's dad acting a little more violent and deranged than usual?

Snotlout: Looks like the Skrill isn't the only one out for revenge. Fear not, dear Father. You will be avenged. We Jorgensons will have our pound of Skrill flesh. I will make sure of it.

Astrid: Clearly, the Skrill is coming back to Berk for you and Toothless, and we need to be ready.

Hiccup: We're not waiting for it, Astrid.

Astrid: You're sure this is the way you want to play it?

Hiccup: It's me and Toothless it wants. It's me and Toothless it's gonna get.

Astrid: But don't you think it would be better if we were there? It doesn't stand a chance against all of us.

Hiccup: And it knows that, which is why I don't think it'll show up unless it knows it's just me and Toothless.

Astrid: All right, guys, you heard the man. Let's saddle up.

Snotlout: What's that, Dad? You want to stay behind because you have total confidence that I will get your revenge for you? Ha! I respect that- Oh, you changed your mind? You want to see me avenge you. Oh. Can't say I can blame you. It will be a spectacular... And everyone's gone.

Hiccup: Okay, guys, we'll see you soon. The Skrill will be coming back to Berk as soon as he knows we're alone. All right, bud. Head in the game. He's around here somewhere. Let's see if we can't get his attention. I can't see him. Can you, bud? Okay, Toothless, now! Nice move, bud. Now, keep him close but not too close. Come on, just a little longer.

Fishlegs: Okay, this trench is definitely deeper than the last one. Hopefully, it will hold the Skrill this time.

Snotlout: You mean after the Jorgensons exact their revenge, right? We should at least be the ones to melt him into that hole.

Astrid: Snotlout, we don't have time for the Jorgenson nonsense. If you have something to say, say it.

Snotlout: Real funny, Astrid. She messes with me like that all the time. We're totally on the same page and she's in love with me.

Astrid: I'm in love with someone, but that someone isn't you

Fishlegs: Here he comes!

Astrid: Okay, as soon as it's inside and Hiccup and Toothless are clear, we seal it up.