Astrid: Are you sure it wasn't just the light coming through the fog? It can play really weird tricks on you. Especially at that hour.

Tuffnut: Sounds more like somebody got Loki'd by the fog.

Fishlegs: It wasn't the fog, you guys! There's something out there. Something real. And, as usual, you won't believe it until I prove it.

Sifera: I believe you Fishlegs

Fishlegs: thank you Sifera

(At the lagoon)

Fishlegs: All of Thor's creatures have to eat. Right, girl? Well, I've got my Meat, And I've got my Lug, And a great big heart, Filled with Fishlegs love, I'm a Dragon Rider through and through! All right, Meatlug, one more time. Well, I've got my Meat And I've got my Lug And a great big heart Filled with Fishlegs love... I knew I was right! It lives! Whoa! Oh! Oh, Thor, I promise I won't stay up late reading books anymore. I promise I won't pocket extra burly cakes. I promise I'll tell Snotlout where I hid his favorite axe. Hey! Hey, Meatlug, it's trying to get out! Come on, girl, we have to close the exit. Those guys will never believe it was here if we let it get away. Not to mention the fact that we'll get to study it. Who knows? It could be a whole new species! Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself. Keep dumping, girl.

(Back at the Edge)

Fishlegs: The last time I saw the creature, it was heading for the deepest part of the cove.

Astrid: Is it more like a giant fish? Or a big snake?

Fishlegs: I don't know, it was hard to tell from underwater. Everything looked kind of fuzzy and misshapen.

Snotlout: You sure you weren't looking at Meatlug?

Fishlegs: Ha, ha. Very funny.

Sifera: that's really rude Snotlout

Hiccup: Well, whatever it is, we'll find it.

Snotlout: Where did you two hide my axe?! I know it's Loki Day, but come on, it was my favorite one.

Sifera: I can help you look for it if you want Snotlout

Snotlout: yes please. At least there's SOMEONE who knows how to be nice here

Fishlegs: Okay, let's fan out and find the creature. Don't get too close to the water.

Snotlout: How do we know it's even real?

Fishlegs: Because it bit me!

Astrid: That doesn't look like a bite. That looks like a burn.

Sifera: when we get back to the edge I'm going to help you bandage that up, it looks like it hurts (Fishlegs smiles at her and she smiles back)

Hiccup: Grab your buckets. We're gonna chum the water to see if it'll show itself again.

Snotlout: Not me. No way. Loki Day trick. I can smell it from a mile away. I mean, how dense does he think we are?

Hiccup: Uh, Snotlout?

Snotlout: What?

Fishlegs: That's---That's not a creature at all.

Hiccup: It's a dragon.

Fishlegs: And not just any dragon. It's a Seashocker! A Seashocker! Right in our cove! And I found him.

Tuffnut: You mean you trapped him.

Fishlegs: I didn't tr- Argh!

Hiccup: I-I gotta tell you, Fishlegs, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'm not sure I'd believe it.