Edge of Disaster part 1

En başından başla

Astrid: Hiccup, please! For all that is sacred in Thor's world, you cannot leave me and Sif alone with these two-

Tuffnut: What do you say? Simpletons? Blockheads?

Ruffnut: I was always partial to dimwit myself. It rolls trippingly off the tongue.

Tuffnut: Oh, yeah. Watch this. "What wit dim, would the twins dim wit, if dim wits could wit dim?" Say that five times fast.

Astrid: You see what I'm talking about, right?

Tuffnut: Hey, it's not like we woke up this morning hoping to spend 24/7 with you either, Astrid. I mean, you are not exactly a picnic. And I think you know what I'm saying. You have not ever been a blanket on a grassy knoll with delicious food. But, we are team players. We will do what is necessary for the good of the group. Hence, we shall remain behind and enjoy your good company, my fair Astrid. Even if you have no blankets or grassy knolls to offer. But we'll happily stay 24/7 with Sifera, she's actually nice and appreciates us and our boar pit

Hiccup: We'll be back by tomorrow at the latest. Just do the best you can. Okay? And try to get along, please? No need to worry about us, young Hiccup.

Snotlout: Oh, Astrid, I know these next 24 hours will be difficult for you. Unable to look into these deep romantic, yet hauntingly beautiful eyes, shimmering like gold dust in the wind- Okay, so we'll see you when we get back. Have fun. Don't talk to any strange Dragon Hunters! Protect Sifera!

(The other riders fly off)

Tuffnut: Bye. We'll miss you. Write home often. Okay, I think the first team building exercise we should perform is that of going back to sleep. I mean, as a team, of course. And we should go get Sifera and Mist

Ruffnut: Couldn't agree more. What say you, Astrid?

Astrid: I have to go hide this and get Sif. And when I get back, I expect both of you to be sweating profusely from hard work.

Tuffnut: "What say you, Astrid?" Really? Haven't I always told you it's better to beg for permission than to ask for forgiveness?

Ruffnut: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Tuffnut: Oh, so now you're the literary authority on the subject of permissions and forgivenesses?

Astrid: Quit talking. You lose focus when your mouth is moving.

Tuffnut: (mimicking) "I'm Astrid".

Astrid: Real mature, guys.

(Scene switches to the twins, Astrid and Sif hard at work. The twins are looking shocked at the amount that has been completed.)

Tuffnut: We've done all of these already? Man, we are kicking some serious-

Astrid: No, no, no. That's your first one. All the others, Sif and I did. Go, team. You know what? I'll get the rest of the lumber myself. You two start lashing together some poles for the first level of stairs with Sif. Do you think you can handle that?

Sifera: ok

Tuffnut: She didn't let us answer.

Ruffnut: That's what they call a "rhetorical question".

Tuffnut: Please. Like that's even a thing. And you don't know what it means.

Ruffnut: A rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect or to make an assertion. Not to elicit a reply. Bam!