Tuffnut: Yeah, good luck with that. We barely got out of there alive.

Hiccup: The Dragon Eye used to belong to the Hunters. They must know they need a Snow Wraith tooth to make it work.

Snotlout: Who cares? All it means is that they aren't coming our way, and they aren't coming after the pretty princess with us [Astrid glares at him]

Hiccup: Which means, if they do get their own key, they'll be coming for us next.

Astrid: Please, tell me you're not thinking what I think you're thinking.

Ruffnut: Oh, he's thinking.

Tuffnut: That's definitely his thinking face.

Hiccup: We can't let that happen. Get a good night's sleep, gang. We leave for Glacier Island at first light.

Tuffnut: Hey, can I ask a stupid question?

Ruffnut: You sure can. Better than anyone I know.

Tuffnut: Thank you, sister.

Ruffnut: You're welcome.

Tuffnut: Hiccup, are we really trying to protect a dragon, that the last time we saw it, tried to kill us, from Dragon Hunters, who every time we see them, try to kill us?

Ruffnut: And Heather and her dragon. Don't forget them. They like to try and kill us, too.

Astrid: Heather won't be a problem.

Fishlegs: Why wouldn't Heather be a problem?

Astrid: Just that we, we outnumber her, right?

Hiccup: Look, Heather or no Heather, all we have to do is find the Snow Wraith first and relocate it to a different island where the Hunters won't find him, while keeping Sifera away from them

Sifera: and why am i forced to come?

Astrid: because they might be counting on us leaving you there so they can take you [Sifera shivers at the memory of being trapped by the hunters]

Ruffnut: Oh, that's all?

Tuffnut: Uh, that sounds like the sort of "extremely dangerous" plan I would come up with. And I do not mean that as a compliment.

Hiccup: I didn't think so. Come on. Let's head over to where we found the Snow Wraith last time.

Snotlout: Oh, you mean where it found us?

Hiccup: That's one way of putting it.

Snotlout: Yes, the only way.

Hiccup: Anything out there, bud?

Ruffnut: This is summer on Glacier Island? No wonder they don't get any tourists.

Tuffnut: What would their slogan be? "If the Snow Wraith doesn't kill you, the weather will".

Ruffnut: Hey, that's a good slogan.

Hiccup: That's a terrible slogan. But the good news is, if we run into any Dragon Hunters, they won't have much luck with those dragon root arrows in this weather.

Snotlout: And the bad news is...

Hiccup: What are you doing?

Ruffnut: It's called "body heat management".

Tuffnut: Also known as the Thorston sandwich, served cold.

Hiccup: That's horrifying. Okay. Why don't you guys set up camp? Astrid and I will scout the island.