Hiccup: still not awake..

Astrid: and her temperature is fine

Hiccup: what did they do to her while they had her? and why did they need her?

Astrid: i wish i had the answers. Lets go meet the others

[Scene cuts to later inside.]

Tuffnut: There I was: me, and my inner Nut.

Hiccup: Tuff, what happened out there?

Tuffnut: It was dark. So dark it, Hiccup. Not even the moon to light my merry way. And then all of a sudden, out of the darkness. Red eyes! Ferocious teeth! A growl that could peel the beak off a chicken!

[Chicken bawks warningly.]

Tuffnut: Sorry, metaphor. It grabbed me, and tossed me around like a rag doll, a very handsome rag doll. And then, it left me for dead.

Fishlegs: Tuffnut, can you tell us anything else about what attacked you?

Tuffnut: It was far too fast, too...cagey, too...quick, give me another adjective!

Snotlout: Ooh, how about, "imaginary?"

[The others laugh.]

Tuffnut: Laugh and guffaw, if you must, but would an imaginary beast give you one of THESE?

[He shows his arm which has a red bite mark on it. Chicken approaches it, inspects it, then bawks] 

[Cut scene to later, when Fishlegs is trying to find out what bit Tuffnut.]

Fishlegs: Ugh, there's nothing anywhere that matches this, the Book of Dragons, Bork's papers, even the Dragon Eye.

Gobber: Hm, it won't be any of those.

Hiccup: Gobber?

Gobber: It's obvious we're all thinking the same thing.

Hiccup: Well, I can pretty much guarantee we're not, but, uh, why don't you tell us what you're thinking, Gobber.

Gobber: Lycanwing. The Lycanwing dragon is a rare beast, and a vicious one at that. Those who survive its bite are not actually survivors at all. They are doomed to a life as half-man, half-Lycanwing. At the height of every full moon, the condemned viking transforms into a terrifying ragon! Wings the size of a house, teeth stronger than Gronckle Iron! And a thirst...for blood.

[Tuffnut yells in fear.]

Hiccup: Tuff, the Lycanwing is a legend! It's not a real dragon! Gobber, have you ever seen a Lycanwing?

Gobber: No...

Hiccup: Has anyone on Berk ever seen a Lycanwing?

[Snotlout and Fishlegs look at each other. Hiccup looks around the room.]

Gobber: Not that I can recall.

Hiccup: I rest my case.

Gobber: But the stories...oooh! They'll straighten the hair on a curly-haired yak!

[Cut scene to outside, Gobber holding a torch and Snotlout and the twins sitting in front of him.]