The Body At The Theme Park

Start from the beginning

The famous psycho killer, John Groove!
I couldn't believe it. Out of all the killers I could meet, I met the worst. He was well known for his brutal murders and sadistic behavior.
He had the look of a maniac, looking like he jusy freshly got out of the mental asylum. His muscular, rough body made him look really dangerous. His grey cold eyes looked in mine, as if they were scanning every sigle sin I've ever done. Tattoes all over his body, nose piercing, pissed and manic look-
Anyone would easily fall for him, if they were a stupid young adult like me.
I know, I know! He is a psychopath, he killed 10 women around my age, he's dangerous!

,,So... What will your punishment be, eh?", he groaned, surprisingly calmly. He stepped closer. I stepped back. His face was cold and serious... But yet he looked so handsome... His grey, cold eyes kept having contact with mine.
,,You are really a psychopath...", I said, slowly stepping back. In the count of 3, I'll start running the way where the police is, and I will report this all.. But when I got back to my senses, he was right in front of me. He leaned to my face. He can be like double my size, and I'm not even THAT short. I'm 5'11, he's probably like 6'1.
As he looked me in the eyes, he... laughed?

,,Stupid woman. You think you are something? Look at your pathetic body. If you were a slut, not even mouldy old men would want to fuck you. And your face? It disgusts me even thinking about it, for fuck's sake. Now, leave. I don't want to see you here ever again. And if you try telling the police..," he whispered as he grabbed my chin, ,,I'll make sure you'll be dead eventually.".

,,S-so you won't kill me?", I stuttered, not believing what just happened.
,,Unfortunately... I have no choice left just to let you live, fuck it. Now go! I don't want to see your ugly face any longer.", he groaned, and was really pissed.

I didn't waste a second and ran as fast as I could. It was terrifying. He was so handsome... Yet so cold and scary.

Ok, so this was the start if the story! I want to apoligize for any possible grammar mistakes and I appreciate any ideas from you guys! I will continue this story, not sure when. If I get good ideas... lol- prolly never- jk jk I will continue this, If you guys have any ideas what to add I'll gladly add them! You can also dm me on discord, user is in my about me :) bye bye have a nice day bestie ♥️🖤