Referring to them as your friend rather than your significant other 💙

Comenzar desde el principio

You get up from where you were sitting on the floor and walk over to him, sitting down beside him and looking him in his eyes as you rest your hand atop of his, "I'm sorry.."

Kyojuro looks down at your intertwined hands and for the first time that night, the corner of his lips turn upwards into a small smile, "So you were just teasing. Thank goodness.."

He begins to gently run his fingers over your knuckles, "I forgive you as long as you don't pull something like this again."

Tanjiro Kamado

 "Hey, F/n! This is the friend I've been talking so much about! His name is Tanjiro Kamado!" You say cheerfully before pushing Tanjiro forward.

 "Huh?" He stumbles for a moment but quickly regains his footing and looks back at you, "I'm your..friend?"

You nod, "That's right! I'm your friend! ..Is there something the matter, Tanjiro?" As you tilt your head and flutter your eyelashes at him, Tanjiro's face flushes red. As confused as he is by your statement, he can't possibly contradict you when you look like that. 

"Uh-! Not at all, Y/n!" He turns back to your friend, his smile concerningly wide as he shakes their hand, "Like Y/n said I'm Tanjiro! It's nice to meet you!"

As Tanjiro continues on with his introduction you can't help but giggle to yourself. You weren't expecting him to just roll with your prank but it was a funny surprise nonetheless. You'll definitely have to make this up to him later though. ( Don't want him overthinking anything ) 

Muichiro Tokito

 As soon as the word 'friend' leaves your lips, Muichiro shoots you a dirty look, "I'm not your friend."

 "Yes you are." You say, not expecting your boyfriend to pout at you. As mad as he looked, he looked absolutely adorable at the same time which only fueled you to continue.

 "We've been friends for a long time now, Muichiro." You walk over to him and look him dead in the eyes, "Are you starting to forget stuff?"

The narrowed look Muichiro gives you makes a chill run down your spine. You know you've overstepped but the damage is already done, he's already walking over to your friend to shake their hand. ( But not before giving you one last warning look )

He's definitely going to get you back for this little prank you pulled. Hopefully some apology kisses and cuddles later will make him forget about this incident. If not, you fear the worse will come to you when you train with him tomorrow evening.. ( That or he revokes his kisses from you for a week )

Yuichiro Tokito

"Hey, C/n! I've missed you sooo much!" You said mid-hug, giving your smiling cousin a big squeeze which makes them laugh a little.

"Ahaha~! I've missed you too, cuz! ..Well, don't keep me in suspense! Who's this?" They ask, looking over at Yuichiro. You open your mouth to introduce your boyfriend but as an idea pops into your head, you give your cousin a knowing look before saying, "..Oh! He's just a friend!"

 "Excuse me?" Yuichiro says almost immediately, his head snapping over to meet your mischievous gaze.

 "What's wrong, Yui? Aren't you my friend?" You ask, pulling away from your cousin to cross your arms against your chest and smirk at him, "If I'm wrong feel free to correct me."

As Yuichiro's face burns a bright red, he quickly turns his head away. Your older cousin chuckles, lightly smacking you on the shoulder.

 "Ahaha~! No need to tease him, Y/n!" They say which causes you to laugh. They walk up to Yuichiro and offer their hand to shake, "Nice to meet you, Tokito. I'm C/n L/n, your girlfriend's cousin. It's a pleasure to meet you."