Halloween 🎃

Happy Halloween, my beautiful children! 👻

I've been suffering from a terrible writer's block/lack of motivation lately so I haven't been working on this book. Luckily I already had a Halloween chapter prepared.

Anyways-

What did you guys do to celebrate Halloween? I'm curious- 😁🦇

How did you two celebrate Halloween? 🤔

This can be in a modern au or not, it's up to you!

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

You and Giyu held a Halloween party.

"Hey, babe. We ran out of chips again." You said. Swishing into the kitchen in your Halloween costume, carrying the pumpkin shaped bowl in your hands.

He nods, grabbing the bowl out of your hands, adorning his reaper costume, as he asks, "How is it out there?"

"Well, Tokito is asleep on the couch. Shinobu and Shinazugawa are one more sip away from being completely wasted and.. Oh-! Kanroji just tripped over her own tail." You said after taking another peek into the living room where everyone's partying.

"Sounds like fun out there."

"Who taught you sarcasm?" You asked. A ghost of grin appears on his face which is quick to disappear from your view as he turns his back to you to refill the bowl.

"I..picked it up from someone." You chuckle.

"Sarcasm aside. It really is a good time out there. You should really come see for yourself."

"I will later. I promise." He says. You walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist.

"Don't take too long. You could say I'm, excited, to party with a grim reaper for the first time."

Obanai Iguro

You two stayed home and relaxed.

"Why aren't we trick or treating again?" You asked, plopping down next to your boyfriend.

"Because we're 21 year old adults." He says. "I don't even know why you're wearing a costume."

"Hey! Even if you aren't celebrating Halloween doesn't mean I'm not." You say. "Speaking of costumes.."

Obanai watches in confusion as you run into your room before coming out minutes later, dragging a..snake costume?

"What the hell is that?"

 You huff. "It's your Halloween costume, Obi. I got it for you for Halloween!"

"I'm not wearing that." He deadpans.

"Oh yes you are. Even if I have to put it on you myself." You say, walking towards him.

"Chill out, you psycho.." He mutters, sliding further back onto the couch. "I'll..consider it but first you have to.."

"What was that?" You ask, putting a hand behind your ear. Obanai's face blooms under his mask.

"I.. I said I'll consider wearing it if you give me a kiss.." He said, avoiding eye contact. You chuckle.

"Alright then. Come here.."

Mitsuri Kanroji

You two went trick or treating.

"Trick or treat!" You and Mitsuri screamed, holding up your matching pumpkin-shaped bags.

"Awh! Aren't you two the most adorable things." The old lady said as she stared at your matching kitsune costumes before putting a couple pieces in your bags.