They're your first s/o(s) 👫

I showed two of my friends Muichiro and they thought he was a girl and then proceeded to call him ugly-

I-

I've never felt so disrespected before in my entire life- 🚶🏾‍♀️

Do you like Demon Slayer or Genshin? ( Well, if you didn't you'd probably not be here huh- ) Well do I have a the books for you! Go check out my good friend ayaleafx profile! Some people may know them better as LeafyBlossom but they've recently made a new acc and has posted both a Genshin Impact Scenario/Oneshot book and a Demon Slayer Scenarios book so if you're interested maybe you could go show them some love- 👀✨

Moving along-

What would their reaction be if you admitted to them that they're your first ever significant other? Would they believe you. 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

"..Is that really true?"

When you bashfully admitted that he was your first boyfriend Giyu didn't know how to react. He honestly couldn't and would've probably been more likely to believe you if you told him you've had multiple partners before him ( Then again he's also inexperienced when it comes to this stuff so you probably seem more experienced ). If you're embarrassed about it he'll reassure you by admitting that you're also his first lover. At least now you two are on even grounds when it comes to this.

Obanai Iguro

"..."

You don't know if it because you just randomly blurted out that he was your first lover or if you just really caught him off guard but Obanai is as still as a statue ( I'm talkin' mid-way freeze with whatever he was doing at the time ). Quite frankly you don't know what to do. Like, he won't respond nor move. Maybe you should go find Shinobu..

Mitsuri Kanroji

"Am- Am I really? ..Awh~! You're so adorable~!"

She thinks you're the most adorable cutest thing that she's ever had the chance of dating ( Not like she didn't already think that ). She's had multiple partners in the past but you're probably the only one that has never dated anyone before her ( Or tried to court someone ). She's a little self conscious once she realized all the firsts she has already taken from you but she's also gets this sense of determination. Mitsuri believes that everyone's first anything should be magical and worth remembering and if you'd let her, she'd love to be the one to make those magical memories with you.

Shinobu Kocho

"Is that so? Well, are you satisfied so far?"

The question was meant to come off as a teasing one but you could hear the slight nervousness in her tone ( That she probably also noticed ) and the relief in her voice when you reassured her of things. Some may have guessed but this is also Shinobu's first time being in a relationship with someone and it makes her feel at ease to know that she's not the only one inexperienced at this type of thing ( Even if most times she acts like she's done this countless times before ).

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Stop fucking around. You shouldn't lie to me about stuff like that."

Sanemi is one of the people who wouldn't really believe you. No way in hell he's your first boyfriend! There's no way a man ( or woman ) has never looked at you the same way he does. There's just no way! It'll definitely take more then your confession to convince him otherwise.

Kyojuro Rengoku

"I'm truly honored to be your first, sunshine!"

Kyojuro feels nothing short of elated to hear that he's your first lover. You're his first significant other too and he's glad he can learn new things with you ( Not that he would've minded if you had more experience with this than him ). Hopefully you think the same. 

Tanjiro Kamado

"Really? Well, you're mines too!"

Tanjiro feels relieved to hear he's not the only one in this relationship that's kinda new to this ( Not that he would've minded ). At least you and him could learn together, right? 

Muichiro Tokito

"Oh.. Alright."

Muichiro reacts normally to this newfound information. If you're insecure don't worry, you're his first significant other too ( But you probably already knew that ) however, the most of an reaction you'll get from him is some murmurs and a little no. But, don't think for a second that he isn't happy about this.

Yuichiro Tokito

"Is.. Are- Are you serious? I- I'll be pissed if you're lying."

Yuichiro probably wouldn't believe you at first. I mean, you seem so, experienced with this ( Or maybe he's just so bad at this it makes you look like an expert ). Nevertheless, he still gets flustered along with this sense of pride. Yeah, you two may be inexperienced but he hopes he can conquer the challenges he'll have to face with you by his side, hand and hand.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"I won't make you regret it, Y/n!"

Even if you aren't Zenitsu's first lover, you're definitely the best one he's had and he honors this relationship greatly. It makes him a little nervous since he feels like he's not living up to your expectations but I'm sure with you by his side those thoughts will dissipate eventually. And, he'll make sure your experience with him is absolutely amazing ( And nothing like his past relationships )!

Kanao Tsuyuri

"I see. You're my first as well."

Even if Kanao looks calm, doesn't means she's calm y'know? She's actually giddy and full of joy ( or at least she feeling some very very pleasant emotion ). She's never told you this but she often becomes self-conscious about her inexperience but now knowing you're also new to all of this, she feels somewhat at ease. And even if you may know more than her, it'll just make it all the better. Well, as long as you can help her better understand her feelings.

Inosuke Hashibira

"So what?"

Don't take this the wrong way but knowing Inosuke he probably wouldn't understand the sentiment behind him being your first lover. You're his too, so what? He doesn't get it. I guess it's time to explain things to him once again..

Nezuko Kamado

"Mhmm!"

Nezuko's delighted to here she's your first significant other. You're hers too. Before, she was too focused on caring for her family to really look for a date ( Not like she was really in rush at the young age of 12 ). Nevertheless she's excited for all the adventures she'll be able to go on with you by her side. 

Gyomei Himejima

"Sweetheart, are you lying?"

Gyomei wouldn't believe you at first ( If his skeptical nature wasn't already obvious ). It'll definitely take more than just your words to make him think otherwise. But, if he's convinced then he feels truly honored. You're his first significant other and he's glad that you are. He wouldn't have anyone else after all.

Kanae Kocho

"Oh! Am I really? Well if you want to know, you're my first as well."

Kanae's definitely caught off guard by this sudden confession of yours but that doesn't mean it wasn't a nice surprise. She's just a little shocked that she was able to get you before anyone else. But, it does make her excited for the future. A future full of new experience and adventures, with you of course.