I love you!❤️

Their reaction to you saying "I love you!" to them for the first time! How did they react? Did they say it back? 🤔

This takes place two or three months into your relationship.

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

You managed to catch him off guard and it takes a moment for him to process things. He'll be shy to respond for a while but he'll eventually say it back.

Obanai Iguro

He was at a lose for words at first but eventually looks away, face red as he clears his throat.

It took him a minute but he managed to return your words before muttering an excuse and leaving the room.

Mitsuri Kanroji

She's overzealous to put it simply. As sad as this may be, I imagine that none of her previous partners have ever told her this so when you did, she's so happy that she tears up. She's definitely quick to return your words followed by a peck on the cheek soon after.

Shinobu Kocho

For a moment she look genuinely surprised. For just a moment her façade broke and her smile dropped only to reappear a second later. She'd tease you first but eventually she'll return your words.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

He was shocked to say the least. After all, your words came out of nowhere. He'll mutter something about you surprising him under his breath before pulling you into hug. He'll be silent for a moment. Just give him a moment to process everything, he'll return your words in due time.

Kyojuro Rengoku

He was surprised. You can't blame him, you aren't exactly the type of person to say stuff like that. Nonetheless, he was happy. He fully engulfs you in a hug, smiling as he returns your words with enthusiasm.

Tanjiro Kamado

You'd catch him off guard for a moment but he'll quickly recover and pull you into a hug. He's happy that you're comfortable enough around him to say that so with pink flooding his cheeks, he'd give you a dazzling smile as he returns your words.

Muichiro Tokito

He was confused. He didn't get the weight of what those words meant but just shrugs it off and returns your words.

Yuichiro Tokito

He freezes, his face slowly turning a bright red. He'll click his tongue and looking away. He'll probably mutter something about you being unprofessional and walk away. But don't worry, when he musters up the courage, he'll go look for you so he can say it back.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

He'd pause for a moment before smiling and saying it back. However, once you leave, he's jumping for joy. Once he get the chance, he's definitely bragging to Tanjiro about this.

Kanao Tsuyuri

She'll be caught off guard but will quickly fix her composure and flash you her usual smile. She'll be a little nervous but would try her best to look calm and composed when she returns your words.

Inosuke Hashibira

He doesn't have much of an reaction. Like Muichiro, he doesn't get the weight of your words but will return them with a confused expression on his face.

Nezuko Kamado

She was stunned for a moment but will try to return your words through her muzzle. Just tell her you get the message or she'll get all sulky.

Gyomei Himejima

He'll look at you with skepticism. He'll ask you if the words you said are true and once he's satisfied, he'll return your words.

Kanae Kocho

She's calm as usual and doesn't react much. She'll just smile, a small blush filling her cheeks as she returns your words.