"I hope you sort it all out later, Syd." Melissa said.

Andy nodded. "Not to pressure you or anything, but if you don't feel like ending it-- like fully ending it-- please don't. You know why."

I smiled. "Thanks, guys."

But I didn't end it because I want to. I ended it because I had to. I couldn't bear to be with Luke and remember what he did. It's still painful to think of it. So I think I'll stand by my decision. I just want to talk to clear things and maybe, just maybe, forgive him.

And with that, we headed to the school for another day of classes. God. I can't wait to graduate.

.

During my last class, I texted Nick to let him know about the changes in our meeting schedule. I was at one of those large lecture halls with loads of students, so Professor Browne probably doesn't care what anyone was doing.

Me: Hey, are you available at 2:30??

Nick: Why? Can't have a stranger lingering in your flat at night? Hahahaha

Me: Noooo. Luke and I are supposed to meet at 6. It's his only free day.

Nick: Ohh. It's good that he agreed.
Nick: I guess I could make it at 3. Text me your adress.

Me: Of course he did. Hahaha
Me: Yayyyyy. Thank you Nick.
Me: *insert adress*
Me: Bring the movie.

Nick: I will.
Nick: See you. ;)

Me: See yah. :)

I turned my phone off and tried to concentrate at the lecture going on. But the possibilities of what may happen between Luke and I later are just too much. They won't leave me alone.

Bad thing is... I'm fine with it.

.

I came home at about 2:45. My flat wasn't that messy. Everything looks fine, so I didn't have to do anything anymore. I threw myself at the couch and fiddled with my phone.

At about 3:30, Nick arrived.

"Oh thank God." He said, as I opened the door. "I was pretty sure I'm gonna end up in the wrong door."

"Well, you got the right one. And you're late." I grinned, letting him inside. I told him to take a seat and he did at once. He refused everything I offered him except for popcorn.

"My workmate arrived late." He said.

When I asked what he picked for today, he waved the DVD in his hands.

"Blended?!" I laughed. "I've seen that movie!"

Nick scoffed. "So have I!"

I frowned at him.

"What? It's the only good thing available. Besides, it's funny." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay, fine." I took the DVD from him and put it in my laptop.

"No DVD player? Okay." Nick grinned.

I asked Nick to set up the movie so I could make the popcorn. I gave him the laptop and the speakers.

"You sure you don't want anything?" I asked as I went to the kitchen.

"I'll have whatever you have." He said. After a while, Nick walked over to the kitchen, "Hey, Sydny?"

"Yeah? You done setting up?"

He nodded. "Do you mind if I look around?"

"Yeah, sure." I smiled. "My room's over there. There's a balcony inside, just opposite the one on the living room.