Part 10

Jungkook Pov
We are getting married today and I'm so nervous and excited. A month after the wedding will be my coordination. I'm nervous for that but it will be ok. After a while I freshened up and changed.

Me and tae can't see each other until we get married

Me and tae can't see each other until we get married. I'm really nervous to get married and become queen but it will be ok. Tae will be with me and it will be ok if we're together. We'll get through anything together. After we get married we're going to pick crowns for us. I'm excited and nervous. I went downstairs and I saw food made on the table for me. I sat down and ate and a maid came out and grabbed the plate.
Oh you didn't have to thanks
Maid:Of course
I walked upstairs to our room and watched some TV until it was time to get ready.
Rose:I'm sorry but you have to leave soon
Oh ok. I got up and the maid rose got clothes out for me and I changed.

I put on earrings and perfume and we left and went to the beach

I put on earrings and perfume and we left and went to the beach. I got there and I saw him waiting.

I blushed and bit my lip nervous

I blushed and bit my lip nervous. After a minute I slowly walked down the aisle looking down shy. I got to him and he gently pushed my chin up.
Tae:You look beautiful
T..Thank you. He took my hands and the priest started talking.
Priest: Today we are here to witness the marriage between these 2
I blushed and he smiled at me while we listened to the priest talk.
Priest:Now you may say your vows
We both said our vows and kissed and it was official that we got married.
Tae:Your my wife now
I..I am
Tae:I'm so happy your mine
I'm happy too. We walked to the table and we sat down and ate food and cake.
Jimin: Congratulations
Thanks
Jin:Your a queen now
N..Not yet
Jin:But you will be
I know
Tae:I promise it will be ok I know your nervous
I know Tae everything will be ok if we're together
Tae:Of course I'll be able to get through everything when we're together
We went around talking to everyone and after a while everyone started dancing and I sat down watching them because I was a little shy. After a minute I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and I saw him.
Tae:What is a pretty boy like you doing sitting by yourself
I thought you were dancing with Jimin
Tae:Well I was but I saw you by yourself why don't you dance with me
Won't everyone look at me
Tae:So what if they do just focus on me
I giggled.
Ok Tae. I got up and he smirked and went down on one knee and took my hand and kissed it.
Tae what are you
Tae:Dance with me pretty
Y..You. I blushed and he stood and held my hand.
Tae:I love seeing your cute little blush
Thanks
Tae:Come on
He led me to the dance floor just as the song changed to be slow. He gently wrapped his arm around my waist and took my hand in his. We started dancing and I looked down a little shy because everyone was looking at us.
Tae:Look at me baby
I did and he kissed me.
Tae: Just focus on me
Ok Tae. We danced and I soon forgot about everyone else but us. After a while the song ended and he kissed me and everyone clapped and I blushed.
Jin:GO JUNGKOOK
I blushed and giggled.
Tae:I love you so much
I love you too
I'm so happy we're married
Tae:I am too baby
Soon it got late and everyone left and we went home. We got to the door and I jumped on him.
Carry me like your bride
Tae:You are my bride
I know. He carried me bridal style and he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss got deeper. He carried me to our room without breaking the kiss.
Tae:Fuck I want you
Then what's stopping you
He kissed me roughly and gently laid me on the bed and hovered over me.
Tae:I'm going to show you just how much I love you
Yes please. He gently took our clothes off and he kissed my neck and went all the way down my chest with me moaning.

(Imagine the rest cause I'm lazy)