Part 3

Jungkook Pov
I can't stop thinking the guy I met at the ball a month ago. He was so sweet and charming and I even let him kiss me just to run away because I was nervous and embarrassed because of my stuttering and when I came back he was gone. I left my necklace there too ugh why did I have to run away. He probably forgot about me already. After a while I changed and freshened up.

I went downstairs and my brother Yoongi was cooking

Yoon: Finally you are awakeWhat are you makingYoon: Ramen sit I did and he brought me a bowl of ramen

What are you making
Yoon: Ramen sit
I did and he brought me a bowl of ramen.
Thanks Yoongi. I ate and he sat down and started eating too.
This is yummy. I finished eating and i put it in the sink.
Yoon:You know Taehyung apparently went to Japan
He did really
Yoon:Yeah the queen didn't say why
Taehyung reminds me of the guy who I spent the night with
Yoon:It probably was him
Why would he want me
Yoon: Because your sweet and you blew it
I know I did. I pouted and looked down.
Yoon: You'll probably see him again if it was meant to be
I guess your right. I got my stuff and walked to the convenience store to get some banana milk. I got a cartoon and I heard someone.
Tae: Isn't this cute
I turned and I saw him the guy I saw at the ball.

 Tae: Isn't this cuteI turned and I saw him the guy I saw at the ball

That's really exciting should I go up to him. Before I could do anything someone else came into view.

Oh that's probably his partner of course it is

Oh that's probably his partner of course it is. I knew he forgot about me. I looked down and started to tear. Don't cry you baby it was only one night of course nothing would have came of it. I quietly walked away and payed for my drink and I went home. I guess it's time to give up on that. Wait if he's the guy from the ball and Yoongi says he's the prince does that mean Taehyung isn't in Japan. No it's probably just someone who looks like him. Either way I don't have a chance anyway. I went home and drank my banana milk while watching a prince K-drama.

Taehyung Pov
I was showing Jimin a cute stuffed toy I found and I took a glance at the left and I saw him. The boy from the ball looking at us with big bunny eyes and he looked sad.
Jimin look that's him
Jimin: Really
Yeah I should talk to him
Jimin:you should go
Ok ok I will. Before I could get close enough he was gone.
He's gone again why does he keep going
Jimin: Maybe he didn't know it was you
But he did I saw it in his eyes
Jimin: Maybe he thought you were busy
It wasn't that he looked really sad like he was gonna cry
Jimin:I wonder why
Do you think maybe he thought we were together
Jimin:I don't think so but if he did then that would be a problem
I'm going to find him again and I'm not going to let him go.

Jungkook Pov
I can't believe I was so stupid to think that he'd want me. Yes he kissed me but that could mean anything. But the way he kissed me was like I was his gem and he didn't want to let me go. But he could just kiss people I don't know and whoever he was with was probably his gem not me. I sighed and hugged my stuffed bunny. I should just move on from him.