The Swordsmith Pt.2

Start from the beginning

His whole hand is now folding her tit, his thumb sliding back and forth over her stiff nipple. His other hand is still rubbing her swollen clitoris as his cock pumps in and out of her slick twat. When he changes to pinching her clit between his fingernails, she rolls her hips back into him as she pants like a bitch in heat. 

Nova's mewling like a kitten in heat now, her eyes blown open as his cock rams her g-spot. It won't be long now, as her walls are shoved apart, emptied, then shoved wide again. He can feel his balls tightening, his cock hardening and swelling, and his tip becoming even more sensitive with each rough thrust. 

The fairy comes undone first, crying out her orgasm, her body trembling and spasming, toes curling and fingers tearing into the bedsheets, her juices exploding out from around his cock and squirting all over the bed. He slams home a final time and unleashes hot ropes of cum into her tiny little sheath, filling her womb with his seed. 

He pulls out, watching his baby batter slowly trickle from her dark pink slit. A pity that she isn't fertile, Darko thinks. Her body would look perfect, her belly swollen with his child. 

"That's--one--way--to--wake up." she pants, turning over to meet his gaze with her own, pleased one. 

He smirks at her. "Satisfied?" 

"Ooooh, yes." she purrs with heavy-lidded eyes, one hand moving between her legs to cup her leaking sex. She slides a finger into her sensual pink flesh, then pulls it out. Her digit is covered in his spunk. 

"Mm." she licks it off, seeming to like the taste. Cum-flavoring Potions are useful things indeed, even if they are frowned upon. 

"Do you have anywhere that you need to be?" Darko asks as he palms her sensitive breast again. 

"I--ah--have a meeting with a friend later." she gasps out as he pinches her other nipple to stiffness. 

He grinds his member against her thigh. She looks at him in surprise, her arousal returning. "Hard again?" 

He grins. "It likes you." 

Then, he's slipping back into her warm cunt, and his hips buck, earning a cry of ecstasy as her legs quiver. He's got to fulfill his side of the bargain if he wants that coven beneath him. He'll scout out the Solarian princess later. 

Right now, he's going to fuck this fairy into a coma of pleasure. 

*WARNING WARNING SEX END ALERT*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snicker as I slip into another black (Hogwarts-style) skirt, a black v-neck shirt, and my red leather jacket. 

Kiko is in yet another battle with Flora's plant, which she finally named Tetris. Clearly, she's never heard of the game. 

I shake my head and Flora giggles when Kiko is launched from the plant onto my bed. She slips into her favorite green blouse, baring half of her stomach, and pulls her petal skirt on. 

We exit our dorm to find that Stella's gone (apparently she's also working at Mooka's as a waitress on the weekend, how she kept this from us I have no idea), and Musa is in the common room, reading. Tecna is working on some sort of device. 

"Morning Musa." I greet. 

She waves at me, then turns back to her book. I go to leave with Flora when Tecna calls us back. 

Flora and I pause as she comes out of the room with a circular device. "What's up Tecna?" Flora asks. 

Tecna holds out the device in hand. "I've finished it."