Part 8: Good Morning Jisung!

A/N: So guyssss, wassup, i just have a quick question, should I make more than 10 chapters of this story, or just stop the story at 10 chapters?

Jisung woke up to the sound outside of Minhos bedroom. Jisung sat up on his bed rubbing his eyes. He got his phone out and checked the time. It was 08:34 A.M. . He had 1 hour to get ready, he decided not to rush anything.

Jisung slowly stood up from Minhos bed and went outside the bedroom, only to see Minho making some breakfast. At first, Jisung was hesitant, but then he slowly walked up to Minho and started to speak. "Minho-shi". Minho looked beside his shoulder, seeing a little, tired, and cute younger boy rubbing his eyes. "Hello Jisung, did you have a good sleep?". Jisng nodded at his question. "Are you always up this early?" Jisung asked. "Yeah, I thought I'd wake up really late since we slept late last night after-" Minho stopped speaking after realizing what he was about say. Minho thought that Jisung was VERY drunk last night, and that he didn't know what he was doing since he was drunk. Minho got it partly correct, Jisung was HELLA drunk last night, but he became sober WHILE making out with Minho.

Jisung looked up at the elder, smiling, knowing that the elder wasn't saying anything because he didn't want the younger to be uncomfortable.

"I know"

Minho looked down in confusion, not processing any words that came out of Jisungs mouth. "What? How'd you-" Jisung cut of Minho by giving the elder a peck on the cheek, making Minho slightly flustered.

"I became sober while making out with you last night. I know Minho".

Jisung looked up at the boy becoming flustered, looking the other way trying to hide his red face. Jisung then hugged Minho, getting Minho to startle at first. "Its ok Minho, things like this can always happen, there's no need to be embarrassed". Jisungs words finally gave Minho relief and Minho hugged him back, putting his chin on Jisungs head.

"Thank you Jisungie" Minho said, slowly pulling his head away to look at the boy. Jisung nodded as a reply to Minhos thank you. "So what are you making?" Jisung asked. "Waffles".

Jisungs eyes lit up to the word 'Waffles'. His mom made waffles in Malaysia everday for Jisung. Jisung pecked Minhos cheek again.

"I wanna wear your clothes to class today"

time skip~

It was 09:10 A.M. so Jisung had 20 minutes left till class started. Jisung was wearing Minhos white t-shirt with a blue jacket on top with some yellow pants.

 Jisung was wearing Minhos white t-shirt with a blue jacket on top with some yellow pants

Jisung loved Minhos clothes more than his own. Jisung came out of his bedroom, ready to go to class. Jisung double-checked if he had everything for class and walked into Minhos room.

"Hi Minho hyung". Minho looked at younger now in his room. "Wow, you look so cute in my clothes" Minho said, making Jisung slightly flustered. "C'mon, we have class". Jisung said. "You go, I have something to do before class.". Minho said. "Ok, I'll see you later then, bye Minho-shi". Jisung said, pecking the older and running away. "Cute" Minho mumbled.

As Jisung walked into the classroom, Hyunjin Felix and Seungmin where sitting. Jisung looked away as he walked to his seat. His bestfriends came running while having a smirk on their faces. "JISUNG! You think you're easily escaping after what happened last night?! I saw you leaving my guest room together! Spill". Hyunjin rambled.

"Nothing happened, well, I drank 8 bottles of soju and I got drunk, I started dancing but then Minho dragged me into his arms and told me how he didn't want me to be dancing in the arms full of random strangers. Then we had an intense staring contest until that is when I kissed him and he kissed back. Then we went into Hyunjins guest room and made out for 2 hours and 30 minutes. My body got too sensitive and heated so I told him and he picked me up and we went back to the dorms, he gave me his hoodie so I changed into it and then we slrpt together-". Jisung stopped talking after realizing he just rambled his make-out session to bestfriends.

"HE WHA-?!" Before all of them got finsih their unison sentence, the teacher walked in. "You're not getting away with this easily, wait till lunch!" They all said in unison.

"Hello everyone, settle down. My name is Yang Jeongin and I'm your class teacher for the year. Please call me Mr.Yang. I'll be teaching Physics and maths. You all will listen to school policies and teachers in the campus. Even though you all got a scholarship to JYPE UNIVERSITY, that does not mean you can disrespect anyone for not being good enough. Everyone has their own flaws. This is the first day so why not everyone introduce themselves and something they are into or maybe something that their very passionate about". Jisung knew who Mr.Yang was because he met him in Malaysia a few times when his mom had to attend meetings.

time skip~

The lesson was finally over and Jisung was heading to his locker. When Jisung got out his bubblegumz he closed his locker, only to be startled by hus friends that were behind the locker door. "What do you guys want?" Jisung whined. "We wanna know what happened with you and Minho last night!"

Jisung knew if he kept on talking about this topic, then the others wouldn't stop squealing. Jisung started walking away to the cafeteria. His friends followed. After sitting on the table, they all looked towards Jisung. Jisung quickly looked at Seungmin and changing the topic about himself.

"Can you guys stop rambling about me? Seungmin, where the hell where you and Chan?"

Seungmins face turned a slight shade of red and everyone looked at Seungmin. "Yeah, where were you?" Felix questioned. "Well, after We lost Jisung, I went on to look for Channie. I couldn't find him but then I saw him drinking soju. I went over to hima and tried to stop him but he didn't listen. So he basically drove me all the way back to dorms drunk and we made out." Everyone went wide eyed to Seungmins story.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom". Jisung ran away going to thr bathroom, losing his appetite fron Seungmind story. Jisung went through that hismelf, but he kept on hearing the name 'Chan'. You would also lose your appetite if you heard your bestfriend saying how they made out with your ex. Jisung regretted asking Seungmin about his story. As Jisung walked in, he saw Minho and Chan.

"You've got to be kidding me" Jisung mumbled. As Minho made eye contact with Jisung he gave a very disgusted look that hurt Jisung. After Minho looked at him, he brushed his shoulder harshly when he left the bathroom. Jisungs eyes began to water and he ran into on of the stalls, silently crying.

A/N: Hi bestiess, how's life??