Part 4: Casual With Lee Minho

A/N: How is everyone doing? By the way, there might be some grammar mistakes

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM THAT CASUALLY?!" Felix said, immediately getting off Jisung's bed. Hyunjin was just in shock, standing there like he saw someone murder a ghost. Jisung realized what he said to the son of the biggest mafia group in Korea.

"We both met on the airplane, talked a little, I found out he was my dormmate with Seungmin and Chan. Later I found out that Chan and Seungmin were dating! Can you guys believe that?!" Jisung said, hoping the other two would also be VERY shocked, though they never did.

Jisung looked up at both boys and was confused for a moment, thinking why they weren't shocked. The two boys looked at each other, they both knew who Chan and Seungmin were. There was a twist to everything though. They didn't know Chan was his ex.

"Wait, you two know about their relationship with each other, don't you?". Han sighed as he said, looking away from the two with a very passionless look, thinking why he even cared. Han then got his phone, calling his mom to talk to her.

Felix and Hyunjin just stood there, looking at each other feeling very guilty. They both decided to leave Han alone so he could tell his mom about everything. His mom was his comfort person, she knew EVERY BIT OF SECRET of her son. She knew every detail of Han's love life, boy problems, and especially of his bullying for him being gay. Han thought that if his abusive dad didn't leave him, the only person he would have left to comfort and protect was his mother.

a few days later~

Jisung was writing an essay. When he was finally done, he fell asleep with his phone on charge and the bed like a little squirrel.

It was exactly 02:47 A.M. when Han woke up because of the dryness in his throat. He got up half-asleep, in pin-drop silence from his bed, and walked out of the bedroom to see someone in the kitchen with the stove on. Jisung thought maybe it was Seungmin since Seungmin always woke up in the middle of the night in Malaysia. Han didn't make a single sound when he was walking.

Han slowly started walking towards the kitchen when he made a sound while walking. Han was quickly grabbed by the waist and was against the wall in seconds. Han couldn't move one bit, his arms were on top of his chest, his waist was in the arms of a random guy and his back was against the wall. His neck was inches away from the knife under his neck. Han looked into the eyes of the guy that was inches away from Han's face. Soon, the guy holding Han turned on the light not moving his eyes once off of Jisung.

When the light turned on, Han was inches away from Lee Minho, almost pecking him on the lips. Jisung's eyes opened widely, looking directly into the mafia's son's eyes. He had big, doe eyes with beautiful waves of the color dark hazel and amber mixed.

Minho slowly put the knife down Jisung's neck but that doesn't mean he let go. Jisung looked at Minho, blushing hardly. "Hey Minho, can you please let me go?" Jisung said in a soft voice. Minho leaned down on Jisung's ear and started to whisper. "You're turning red," Minho said, slowly letting his breath fall into Jisung's ear while smirking at him.

Jisung couldn't breathe and blinked from slow to fast while looking away, pressing himself on the wall as deeply as he could. Minho looked at him graciously and softly, Minho slowly started to back away seeing how Jisung got a very agonizing look in his eye. Jisung was VERY sleepy. "So, why are you up this late?" Jisung asked.

Minho looked at him while cooking, "I wanted to seduce you, that's why". Jisung hit the side of Minho's arm who let out a chuckle. Jisung got a glass of water and drank it all up.

"By the way". Jisung said, closing his eyes. Minho looked down at him to see what he wanted to ask. Jisung whispered so lightly that Minho couldn't hear him. "...". Jisung said. "What'd you say-?".Before he was finished with his sentence, Minho was pulled down by the collar and his ear was now next to Jisungs mouth. "I said I'm gonna sleep now if you don't mind," Jisung said, slowly letting himself fall into the arms of the elder.

Minho didn't know what to do as he was now holding his dormmate in his arms. He quickly turned off the stove and put one arm under his back and the other under his legs. He slowly put Jisung back on his bed, slightly tucking the blanket over him so he wouldn't get cold.

After that, Minho started to smile. He then quickly stopped smiling, asking himself different questions. Was Minho falling for Jisung? Did he become gay? Did he want to date Jisung? Did he want to seduce him?

Minho left Jisungs room, closing the door. The moment Minho left, Jisung immediately sat up on his bed and was wondering what the hell had happened. HE WAS JUST CARRIED BY THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL TO HIS BEDROOM?! Han couldn't breathe, he was blushing so much.

Han tried to sleep the entire night but he couldn't after what had happened with him last night.

A/N: Is this a short chapter? Idk, btw, who's enjoying the story so far??