Intro

Howdy. This is a introductory message for those who are unfamiliar with the way I write. The synopsis of the story is further below. This message will be in all of my stories in the intro page. Thank you.
(Art is not mine, I have no claim to any art or photos used in my stories)

1.Projects: When I work on a project, I will usually work on that particular project until it gets done. I most likely won't work on multiple projects at once or post new stories until one is completed.

2.Comments: Please comment whenever you have some thoughts on a paragraph or if you see a spelling or grammatical mistake or if you just wanna say something stupid. I will be reading as many comments as I can and may respond. I try to keep an open mind when writing and am willing to listen to any insight on my stories. I will also comment, leaving any thoughts I had while writing. I might just say something stupid as well.

3.Mature/Sexual Content, Lemons: If one of my stories has any mature content (swearing, extreme violence, gore, sexual themes) they will be labeled "mature". As for any sexual content and lemons, any chapters containing such content will be also labeled accordingly. Lemons will have their own chapter and any sexual material will not be included in any of the chapters that aren't "lemon chapters".

4.Shipping Characters: Bad ships exist. Any two (or more) characters can and will be shipped together. In my stories, characters that have no chemistry, interest, or if the characters in question have hardly met, will not be shipped together. I can't stress that enough.

I may add a few other things in the future, but this is all I got. Thank you again and enjoy the story.

Wings of Fire: Under a Scarlet Banner

A human finds himself in the WOF universe a few weeks before Queen Scarlet's hatchday and the capture of the Dragonets of Destiny. The same anomaly that brought him into this dangerous world has also granted him the ability to speak the dragon language. What is thought to be a dream come true for most, becomes a nightmare as he is captured by a Skywing patrol. He now is forced to make a risky move to save his life...

...place himself under the service of the Skywing Queen.

So, I just finished reading arcs 1 and 2 of WOF and wanted to make a story where a human (who has full knowledge of the WOF universe and story) has to follow the Dragonets on their journey. This is an interesting take in my opinion, because the dragonets aren't too keen on their destiny as it is in the story. Now imagine someone tells them they know the future and also knows that bad things will happen and people might die or get hurt.

This is basically what I thought I would do and say if I were under these circumstances. I know that there are other stories like this and this one may sound like some of those stories, just because book one is the best place to start this kind of story. However, I have been thinking on this project for a while, and it will stretch as far as arc 2 as well.

Most events will be similar to that of the books and I am going to try to make this series as close the the way the books are written. Everything is in the humans POV. No other characters' POVs are in the story. I have read all the books, but as I am writing this I will be using the graphic novels as a reference.

I don't know who needed to hear this but if you didn't know, nightwings apparently have deep British accents and rainwings have Australian accents, according to Tui.