Yujin laughed. "Well, at least you'll be well-rehearsed! I'm sure the concert will be amazing," she said, smiling.

Chenle grinned. "Thanks, Yujin. I hope so! And how's work been treating you?" he asked, changing the subject.

Yujin shrugged. "It's been alright, I guess. It's just a grocery store, so it's not the most exciting job in the world," she said, yawning.

Chenle nodded. "Yeah, I can imagine. But at least you get to see all the new snacks and drinks before anyone else, right?" he teased.

Yujin laughed. "True, that's definitely a perk of the job. But I have to be careful not to eat everything before it even hits the shelves," she said, jokingly.

Chenle chuckled. "Well, I'm sure you have plenty of self-control. And if you ever need help resisting temptation, just give me a call," he said, winking.

Yujin smiled. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But for now, let's just enjoy the peace and quiet while we can," she said, looking around the empty store.

Chenle nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me."

Yujin sat in the classroom, feeling miserable. She had been looking forward to this poetry class all week, but now she was regretting even getting out of bed. Her period cramps were so bad that she could barely focus on anything else.

She tried to scroll through her phone to distract herself, but nothing seemed to help. She felt like the whole world was against her. She couldn't wait for this class to be over so she could go home and curl up in bed.

But as the professor began the lecture, Yujin realized that she couldn't just tune out. This was an important class, and she didn't want to miss anything. She tried to pay attention, but the pain was just too much.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a girl she recognized as one of the nicest girls at the university.

"Hey, are you okay?" the girl asked.

Yujin tried to smile, but she knew it probably looked more like a grimace. "Yeah, I'm fine," she lied.

The girl didn't seem convinced. "Are you sure? You look like you're in a lot of pain."

Yujin felt her eyes start to water. She didn't want to cry in front of this girl, but she also didn't want to pretend like everything was okay.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm just having really bad cramps."

The girl nodded sympathetically. "I know how that feels. Do you want me to walk you home?"

Yujin felt a sense of relief wash over her. She didn't want to be alone right now. "That would be really nice, thank you."

As they made their way out of the classroom after the class was over, Yujin felt a sense of gratitude towards this girl she barely knew. She had been so kind to her, and it meant more than she could say.

As they walked, Yujin felt like she could finally breathe again. The pain was still there, but it didn't feel as overwhelming as it had before. She felt like she could face the day again.