B. Arc Chp 4: To The Great Forge

Start from the beginning

But at last, he then realize that the person carries the same earrings like Tanjiro.

Meamwhile somewhere at the mountain, we see YN is still walking around, but then realize that Tanjiro is nowhere to be seen

YN: Damit, did he get lost again? Well he shouldn't be far, I mean this place looks familiar enough. So he definitely shouldn't be far.

He then sees a waterfall near the mountain which he gets an odd vision of the same place yet looks so young.

YN: What is this place?

???: Ah, You've arrived.

YN looks around and sees Takeo who's been sitting by the rock for a while.

Takeo: For the moment I did thought you'd take longer than expected.

YN: What is this place?

Takeo: Where the it all began for the blacksmith village. This was abandoned for more than centuries when the demons discovered it. However, the two greatest demon slayers fought and defended this place, annihilate every demons who were near.

YN: Two greatest demon slayers?

Takeo: Indeed, my grandfather told me the story about it as his grandfather and the grandfather before him told the story. To remind my family generation of when there are demons in the village, there will be the protectors. Let my tell you the story of it, it may be important since it was your ancestors.

Flash back

Many years ago there were demons who were recently slain and a young boy who is the Tecchikawahara family, was saved by Yoriichi, the wielder of the sun breather. Soon dawn was near.

Boy: Y-you saved me. (Bow.) Thank you, I am forever I'm your dept.

Yoriichi: Go find your family and get them somewhere safe.