𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅

It was a late and dark night, with the darkness casting an eerie veil over the world. Kibutsuji Muzan, the infamous demon and leader of the Twelve Kizuki, was preparing for an important meeting in the Infinity Castle. However, his preparations were abruptly interrupted by the piercing cries of a baby, piercing through the silence and disturbing his tranquility.

Intrigued and slightly annoyed, Muzan stepped out of his home, his eyes scanning the surroundings for the source of the disturbance. As he ventured further, he discovered a baby lying on the ground, accompanied by a note. Curiosity piqued, he reached down to pick up the note, his anger mounting at the interruption.

The note bore the name "katsumi Satoko" and was addressed to Muzan. With a mix of surprise and confusion, he read the contents. It was from Satoko, a woman he vaguely remembered. The note revealed that the baby was his daughter, a human child named Y/N. It also implored Muzan not to kill her and pleaded for him to raise her, emphasizing her resemblance to someone named Yoj.

Muzan's face softened, his cold gaze replaced by a glimmer of unexpected tenderness. Looking down at the baby girl in his arms, he couldn't help but notice the resemblance Satoko had mentioned. Despite being a demon, Muzan possessed a sliver of humanity within him, and the sight of his own child stirred unfamiliar emotions.

Determined to fulfill Satoko's wishes, Muzan made his way to the Infinity Castle, the headquarters of the Twelve Kizuki. As he entered, the upper moons, Muzan's most trusted and feared subordinates, could sense a change in their leader's aura. They awaited his arrival, unaware of the surprise he carried.

The atmosphere in the grand hall was tense as Muzan strode forward, cradling the baby in his arms. The upper moons, known for their cruelty and mercilessness, cowered in fear at the sound of the baby's cries. They had never expected to witness such a sight in their demonic existence.

Doma, one of the upper moons, couldn't contain his curiosity and blurted out in astonishment, "Is that a human baby?" The other upper moons echoed his disbelief, their expressions a mix of confusion and awe. Muzan, for once, allowed a flicker of vulnerability to cross his face as he nodded in response.

Taking a moment to collect himself, Muzan spoke, his voice resonating with a surprising tenderness, "I received a letter from Satoko, the child's mother. This is my human child, Y/N." The baby's cries intensified, seemingly sensing the uncertainty in her father's tone. Muzan's initial anger resurfaced when Doma reached out to grab the child without permission, but his anger was quickly replaced with relief as he witnessed something unexpected.

Doma, known for his sadistic tendencies, possessed an inexplicable charm when it came to children. As he cradled the baby in his arms, his aura shifted, and the cries ceased. Y/N's tear-stained face transformed into a contented smile, captivating the demons gathered around.

The other upper moons were entranced by the baby's innocence and beauty. The child's presence had an unexpected effect on them, softening their hardened exteriors and stirring emotions they had long forgotten. They approached, one by one, their eyes filled with a mixture of wonder and fascination.