24. Difficult choices

Start from the beginning

He felt his throat drieng up.. why was he feeling such a bad feeling

Nirbhay takr his phone and about to call nishu that is when there was a call from neevan

Nirbhay picked up immidiately - what the hell is this neevan! meine mana kia tha mujhse bina bataye tum dono kahi bahar ni jaoge!! kaha ho tumlog just come back home right now. ..  or vo tera dada kaha h!!! vo ..  .

He could hear sobs in the back

Nirbhay alerted - neev? hello neev kia hua tu ro ra h??? hello baccha tu thik. .h ?

Nurse - Hello ....apke bhai ka accident hogya h hum use hospital leke jaa re h ... just reach soon

Nirbhay numb the phone slip down from his hands ..  accident???

The ride to the hospital was blurrr neevan just dont know what was happening arround the only thing matter to him was his dada...

Neevan teary he remember the last talks of nish and it was giving chill to his spine

*How could u do this to us neevan!*

*Kia vo aurat he matter karty h tere liye??? hum nhi?*

Neevan cried he thuded with fear .. his dada was very angry at hurt with him....  will he give him a chance to explain??

Neevan was too choked up ... the Ambulance reached the Birla hospital....

Nirbhay's car reached at the hospital with a rocking speed he didnot care about the traffic rules or anything his...   life was at stake....

As Nirbhay reached the Ambulance also reached there and he saw they are taking out an Unconsious bloodied Nishant....   Nirbhay freeze in shock that was his baby... his baccha .....  he saw Neev coming down he was so broken almost in the verge of collapse...

Nirbhay rushed to them and terrified - N..nishu....

Nirbhay about to caress his face his boy was so lifeless ... but doctor stop him

Doctor - Sir we need to take him inside immidiately..!!!

Nirbhay eyes had tears while They rolled Nishant inside..  Nirbhay and Neevan just followed them.....  

2 Hours passes by

Nishant was taken inside the OT..  

Kabir was Immidiately on duty after he get to know about nishant while Nirav nirbhay neev three of them were shattered ....  nothing could make the brothers ease out until doctor comes out and say that there nishu is okay. . 

Kabir and other assisting doctor came out

Nirbhay rushed to him - Kabir ..

Kabir tensed up

Nirav panicking - Kabir bhaiya hows nishu? vo . stable h na???  there is nothing to worry right

Kabir look at nirav the look was enough to tell him that Nishu is not okay...

Neevan teary and cried - Kabir bhaiya.. dada thik h na please

 dada thik h na please