07

"UGIS!" "UGISS!" Two seventh graders ran past her by the halls

"UGIS!" "UGISS!" Two seventh graders ran past her by the halls. She looked around and lockers were filled with papers with writen words saying "Dustin loves Maya" and "Brandt loves Maya"

She removed some but the bell rang.
'that poor girl' she thought.
She walked in to her next class, introduced herself then class starts ya-da ya-da ya-da.

History class is probably her least favorite to attend to, it's just a bunch of historic events everyone already knew of.
But she still had to listen and take notes.

Sometime later class ends and lunch starts.
She walked away and was met with Mateo, ethan, and bastian waiting for her.
"les go" Ethan signals
"Are you guys like not gonna go eat lunch or something?" She asked pulling out a bag of Hello panda chocolate filled cookies.

"Nahh, we aint tha hungry" Mateo wraps his arm around her "mann i dont kno about yall but Im hungry. Im gon grab a snack, meet yall at the back"

The made they're way back of the school where some high grader would hang out.
"yoo! Wazzup yall" ethan greets them dabbing them up.
"Sup kim" one of the guys said she just nodded as her 'hello'

"yo shugs, your dork sister is coming" Evan, shuji's friend said
He puts his head down in annoyances.
He raised his head looking up at Kim and got an idea in her head, she grabbed kim by the waist pulling her into him "the fuck is yu doin?" She glared confused.
"Jus go along with it" he whispered.

She felt heat in hear face, the other guys were elbowing eachother at the sight of us two, some snickered.
Two girls were approaching the group, she realized it was the same two girls that was at her door 2 days ago.

She dusted off and fixed her hair deciding to just go with it.
"You shouldn't be here." Evan said to the two seventh graders that had approached the group.
They all looked at the two "get out of here, freaks" shuji loudly said "Hi shuji-.. OK" The tall blonde looked at the girl who was very close to shuji then at maya signaling they should go .

Kim did nothing but smile at her "Fucking leave" Shuji looked embarrassed and pissed at the fact the two were here but Kim was confused why.

"We should go" The blonde told the black haired girl "Shuji, no. It's important." As the black haired one was talking the blonde turned around"stop" she said to the blonde.

Shuji looked away at the two, Kim wrapped her arm around Shuji's  shoulder which made Shuji pulled her closer to him. Shuji's friends looked at him clearly annoyed too at the fact these two were here.

"uhh.." The blonde starts "there were these boys in our grade, who were not kind to-"

"why are these seventh graders whining about some boy drama to you?" She asked whispering to him, he just shrugged and sighed as an answer.

"I need you to beat them up, shuji!" The black haired one interrupts the blonde who just agreed.
"Like, it just needs to happend." She continued.

"Why should I?" He asked "See. I told you he wouldn't care." She whined to the blonde.
"This is literally, like, the worst day of my life. and he'll probably call me UGIS, too."

Hearing what she had just heard made her feel bad for the girl. No one should ever be called that, who even decides to start this shit?

Hearing that the group looked at one another then at them.
"Did you just say UGIS?" Shuji asked furioused.
He gently moved her away from him, stood up and made his to the two girls.
"UGIS is the worst thing you can be called." He explains "The list of UGIS's past, and they're all heinous dogs." He continued

"There's a list?" Blondie spoke surprised hearing there's a list of them.
"Look, Im not gonna beat up a seventh grader, but I can teach you some words." He puts his hands in his pockets

"Does he even know how to kickass?" She asked the group making Ethan elbow her "what?? I was jus askin"

She took a cookie from the the bag in her hand and just what Shuji talked to the seventh graders.
All she could hear from his mouth were a bunch of insults. Weird insults.

The black haired girl tried to hug Shuji but was just pushed off. They soon left and was pushing eachother as they made their way in the building.

"who were those girls?" She asked them "Shuji's dork sister and her friend" Evan chuckled a little and continued to eat his chips
"Half-sister you fuck" Shuji punch the side of his arm.

"So why was it necessary to hold me?" She asked still so confused "The blondie has a obsession on shuj" A few of his friend laughed at the fact a seventh grader was obsessed with him.

She nods and took the blunt between Ethan's lips "they're suck dorks." Shuji states running his hand through his hair.

Her head perks up "We're the papers about her?" She suddenly spoke "What papers?" Shuj asked.
"Never mind" she smiled and continued to taking hits on the blunt in her hand.

WC : 898Love dustin and brandt but shame on them honestly for what maya had to went through for her first day🤦🏻‍♀️ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!I changed the email of this acc and for some reason they aint sending me no verification so i had to wait

WC : 898
Love dustin and brandt but shame on them honestly for what maya had to went through for her first day🤦🏻‍♀️
ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!
I changed the email of this acc and for some reason they aint sending me no verification so i had to wait.